This is too good.

This is too good.

Postby Mornin Beef » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:21 pm

Best friend of mine is coming up to ice fish for his first time. Growing up we never iced fish cuz we lived on the creeks/rivers pulling trout in the winter. It is astonishing that this is his first time up considering ive been ice fishing hard for 7 years now. After I sold my baron my friend bought his starcraft mariner & I put all my hardware on his boat to get him going. Right now Im telling him to bring one of my big john manual riggers and one of my rigger rods for a tip up. He's not dumb so he is asking major questions and thought I was joking for sure at first. The last message I sent to him said "You better freaking bring the rigger cuz I bought the ice spikes already and they are $20. If you got a good hammer with wide teeth bring that too."
Carp
Mornin Beef

Re: This is too good.

Postby Mornin Beef » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:56 pm

I said "bring the walleye clips!!!!"

He responded: "If I dont bring four walleyes home I will never talk to you again"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

He just wrote: "Im gunna plunge a knife in your back"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Carp
Mornin Beef

Postby Mornin Beef » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:07 pm

he wasnt fooled just got off the phone but he liked the joke. his deaf wife is coming...JOY. JKing i really like her.
Carp
Mornin Beef

Postby rebelp74 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:10 pm

Talking to yourself, eh MB?
Reinstate TomKat

4-20MJ
rebelp74

Postby Mornin Beef » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:40 pm

yea
Carp
Mornin Beef

Postby rebelp74 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:41 pm

If I knew anything about ice fishing I'd join in, but I don't so I can't.
Reinstate TomKat

4-20MJ
rebelp74

Postby Mornin Beef » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:42 pm

yea
Carp
Mornin Beef

Postby Tomkat » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:57 pm

I know a lot of drinking gets done ice fishing.
Tomkat

Postby Eric Haynes » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:23 am

Just ask MB any questions about it. Apparently he's been doing it hard for 7 years. Our own little resident expert.

Sent from my H866C using Tapatalk 2
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Mornin Beef » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:58 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:Just ask MB any questions about it. Apparently he's been doing it hard for 7 years. Our own little resident expert.

Fishing is my sport. Those seven years are measured in dog.
Carp
Mornin Beef

Postby Mornin Beef » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:58 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:Just ask MB any questions about it. Apparently he's been doing it hard for 7 years. Our own little resident expert.

Carp
Mornin Beef

Postby Eric Haynes » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:05 pm

Mornin Beef wrote:

So you've really only been doing it for one?
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Mornin Beef » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:10 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:
Mornin Beef wrote:

Thats 49 Beevis
Carp
Mornin Beef

Postby Eric Haynes » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:13 pm

Mornin Beef wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:
Mornin Beef wrote:

Thats 49 Beevis

7 in dog years is 1. 7 in human years is 49 dog year. Lrn yer dog math newb
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Mornin Beef » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:40 pm

Wow thanks for the run around. You got me. I ask questions and ask for advice and am accused of being a know it all when I post success while portraying gratitude. . Go climb into a stocking over a hearth and hope santa guides you to your wildest ice fishing extravaganza you freaking day dreamer.
Carp
Mornin Beef

Postby Eric Haynes » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:43 pm

Mornin Beef wrote:Wow thanks for the run around. You got me. I ask questions and ask for advice and am accused of being a know it all when I post success while portraying gratitude. . Go climb into a stocking over a hearth and hope santa guides you to your wildest ice fishing extravaganza you freaking day dreamer.

Are you mad?
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Mornin Beef » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:52 pm

nope< im happy. Just switched from ccr to jethro tull thick as a brick. Like anyone whos just finished cleaning fish.
Carp
Mornin Beef

Postby Eric Haynes » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:56 pm

Mornin Beef wrote:nope< im happy. Just switched from ccr to jethro tull thick as a brick. Like anyone whos just finished cleaning fish.

Fished a closed boundary tourney today. Fucking hate Coles Creek. Didn't catch a friggen thing, so no fish to clean. Cleaned two pails last week and I think I am about done with perch. Did you not see the picture I posted last week? I was looking for you.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Mornin Beef » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:04 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:
Mornin Beef wrote:nope< im happy. Just switched from ccr to jethro tull thick as a brick. Like anyone whos just finished cleaning fish.

Fished a closed boundary tourney today. Fucking hate Coles Creek. Didn't catch a friggen thing, so no fish to clean. Cleaned two pails last week and I think I am about done with perch. Did you not see the picture I posted last week? I was looking for you.

I did not see pic....I hear whitehouse bay has got fish.
Carp
Mornin Beef

Postby Eric Haynes » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:08 pm

Mornin Beef wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:

I did not see pic....I hear whitehouse bay has got fish.

We just went to our usual spot on Chaumont. Right in the middle between Solubrious and Long point. Got a pail and that was all. Never got into any pigs and was there from dark until dark.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Mornin Beef » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:17 pm

You fished a closed boundary coles creek tourney in chaumont bay? Your demented.
Carp
Mornin Beef

Postby Eric Haynes » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:18 pm

Mornin Beef wrote:You fished a closed boundary coles creek tourney in chaumont bay? Your demented.

Where did you pull that out of? I told you to come back sane. I fished a closed boundaries tourney TODAY at Coles creek. I posted the picture from Chaumont, LAST WEEK. You there yet?
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Mornin Beef » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:53 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:
Mornin Beef wrote:You fished a closed boundary coles creek tourney in chaumont bay? Your demented.

Where did you pull that out of? I told you to come back sane. I fished a closed boundaries tourney TODAY at Coles creek. I posted the picture from Chaumont, LAST WEEK. You there yet?

WTF is that wood paneled register today block of crack rock getting sucked up by a needle by the minute doing here!!!
Carp
Mornin Beef

Postby Eric Haynes » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:54 pm

Mornin Beef wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:

WTF is that wood paneled register today block of crack rock getting sucked up by a needle by the minute doing here!!!

Verdict reached.

Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Mornin Beef » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:08 pm

Bubble
Carp
Mornin Beef

Postby Fowlplay » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:25 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:
Mornin Beef wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:
Mornin Beef wrote:

Thats 49 Beevis

7 in dog years is 1. 7 in human years is 49 dog year. Lrn yer dog math newb

who in the hell came up with "dog years"? a year is a year. the end. we dont have cat years, horse years, duck years. a year is a damn year :x
Fowlplay

Postby Mornin Beef » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Wow. Guess we found fowls anger point. Classifying animal ages anthropormorphically.
Carp
Mornin Beef

Postby Fowlplay » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:08 pm

Mornin Beef wrote:Wow. Guess we found fowls anger point. Classifying animal ages anthropormorphically.

just doesnt make sense to me. its pointless. like most of your post :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fowlplay

Postby jehler » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:10 pm

You really don't understand dog years?!?
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby Mornin Beef » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:32 pm

jehler wrote:You really don't understand dog years?!?

I know if a dog is 1 it is 7 years old. Fick off jehler
Carp
Mornin Beef

Next

Return to Fishing Forum