crappie diagnostics

Re: crappie diagnostics

Postby rebelp74 » Fri May 03, 2013 3:49 pm

Maybe but the media and fan head ache associated with him makes it hard for a coach/gm to want him.
Reinstate TomKat

4-20MJ
rebelp74

Postby AKPirate » Fri May 03, 2013 4:03 pm

Denver saw something and cut him and Elway went after and got Peyton Manning. They just wanted an elite QB to win now, IMO. The Jets are just a mess and wouldn't base anything they do as a knock against Tebow. I still hope he will do well and win for some NFL team, just has to be the right fit.
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Fri May 03, 2013 4:06 pm

AKPirate wrote:Denver saw something and cut him and Elway went after and got Peyton Manning. They just wanted an elite QB to win now, IMO. The Jets are just a mess and wouldn't base anything they do as a knock against Tebow. I still hope he will do well and win for some NFL team, just has to be the right fit.

This

And I wouldn't mind him as a back up in Green Bay. Better than the douche we have now...There won't be any controversy about him starting over Rodgers

I think this is where something clever about tapatalk should go.
rebelp74 wrote:Yeah I have a yacht, suck it bitches!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby assateague » Fri May 03, 2013 4:17 pm

AKPirate wrote:Denver saw something and cut him and Elway went after and got Peyton Manning. They just wanted an elite QB to win now, IMO. The Jets are just a mess and wouldn't base anything they do as a knock against Tebow. I still hope he will do well and win for some NFL team, just has to be the right fit.

I would buy this if it weren't for the complete abundance of shitty NFL quarterbacks out there now, who have no problem finding a j-o-b. And if he doesn't fit in, it speaks volumes about the myriad of criminals who DO "fit in". Like I said, I'm not a huge fan, and was convinced he wouldn't be a good NFL quarterback. But he hasn't really been given a chance, and when he WAS given a chance, he proved himself, in my opinion. Especially as a rookie.
assateague

Postby AKPirate » Fri May 03, 2013 4:47 pm

assateague wrote:

I would buy this if it weren't for the complete abundance of shitty NFL quarterbacks out there now, who have no problem finding a j-o-b. And if he doesn't fit in, it speaks volumes about the myriad of criminals who DO "fit in". Like I said, I'm not a huge fan, and was convinced he wouldn't be a good NFL quarterback. But he hasn't really been given a chance, and when he WAS given a chance, he proved himself, in my opinion. Especially as a rookie.

I agree Assa. I do think it takes a kind of win at any cost, sacrifice everything, and have an ego type of guy at that level. Having rock solid morals and being humble may not always serve you well on "certain teams". On the other hand Kurt Warner, as the Rams QB and a God fearing guy, did quite well. Bottom line: I think the individual team culture has a lot to do with it and hopefully he finds the right landing spot.
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby Mornin Beef » Fri May 03, 2013 6:46 pm

assateague wrote:Speaking of which, I really don't understand why Tebow is a pariah.

Did he not take the Broncos to the divisional championship, only to lose because their defense was shitty? Then gets traded, and doesn't get to play a game, since of course Sanchez was so much better, going 8-8. There are so many "average" quarterbacks who are constantly played and traded, I just don't get why Tebow has been deemed "no good". I'm not a fan, but it seems to me that when he plays, he wins.

Cuz he sucks
Carp
Mornin Beef

Postby bill herian » Sat May 04, 2013 8:16 am

Feelin' Fowl wrote:And I wouldn't mind him as a back up in Green Bay. Better than the douche we have now...There won't be any controversy about him starting over Rodgers

Not a Rodgers fan?
bill herian

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Sat May 04, 2013 10:06 am

bill herian wrote:
Feelin' Fowl wrote:And I wouldn't mind him as a back up in Green Bay. Better than the douche we have now...There won't be any controversy about him starting over Rodgers

Not a Rodgers fan?

Big Rodgers fan, however, I am not a fan of Harrell. He's garbage.

I also think that a back up spot behind Rodgers would be great for Tebow. The media hype would be minimal because everyone knows Tebow wouldn't start over Rodgers

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby QH's Paw » Sun May 05, 2013 3:40 am

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
WTF does football have to do with crappie?
QH's Paw

Postby Mornin Beef » Sun May 05, 2013 3:41 pm

Thank you QH.
Carp
Mornin Beef

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Sun May 05, 2013 6:24 pm

Tebow is a "crappie" football player according to many.

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby QH's Paw » Tue May 07, 2013 9:46 am

Feelin' Fowl wrote:Tebow is a "crappie" football player according to many.

Fuck Tebow and all the other spoiled brat sports stars of our time.ImageImageImageImageImageImage
QH's Paw

Previous

Return to Fishing Forum