Boot!

Re: Boot!

Postby Bootlipkiller » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:30 pm

ducks~n~bucks wrote:Well, I asked my dad if we could go striper fishing. His response, "Fuck no. I am not gonna go sit in a boat all day and get sunburnt so I can keep two stripers. What the fuck am I even gonna look at? Two levees? Your gonna have to wait until I have some time off to go trout fishing." :lol: :lol: :lol: I guess that's a no.

:lol:
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:42 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:Well, I asked my dad if we could go striper fishing. His response, "Fuck no. I am not gonna go sit in a boat all day and get sunburnt so I can keep two stripers. What the fuck am I even gonna look at? Two levees? Your gonna have to wait until I have some time off to go trout fishing." :lol: :lol: :lol: I guess that's a no.

How's fishin today?
assateague wrote:Put that in your huff-n-puffer and smoke it, shootin' boy.
ducks~n~bucks

Postby Tiler_J » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:07 am

ducks~n~bucks wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:

How's fishin today?

He is currently fishing, you may not get a report back for a while.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby Mornin Beef » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:48 pm

bill herian wrote:I wish I had a place called "Knights Landing" to go fishing. All I have is Port Washington. I feel like I should wear a tricorne and go around spitting on little Irish children on the docks.

lifes way too short for Bill. :lol: :lol: :beer:
Carp
Mornin Beef

Previous

Return to Fishing Forum