Wind and Rain, didn't stop us.

Wind and Rain, didn't stop us.

Postby RonE » Thu May 08, 2014 11:18 pm

Went out in the wind and light rain this afternoon and caught 15 black drum and a couple of small red fish. Had a truly great day but it was a cluster fuck when we had four nice drum on at the same time.

Black and Reds 2.jpg

Black and Reds.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Re: Wind and Rain, didn't stop us.

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu May 08, 2014 11:21 pm

Nice trip Ron
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby Flightstopper » Thu May 08, 2014 11:22 pm

Good stuff Ron!
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby AKPirate » Thu May 08, 2014 11:23 pm

:thumbsup:
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby 3geese4me » Thu May 08, 2014 11:27 pm

How do you like fishing in that air boat?
http://www.facebook.com/BeakSquad

Gander Commander Pro-Staff for Waterfowlforum.net
US AIR FORCE PRO-STAFF
3geese4me

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Thu May 08, 2014 11:29 pm

super sweet!!!
Who really runs the prison? The inmates or the guards?
GadwallGetter530

Postby NuffDaddy » Fri May 09, 2014 5:27 am

Nice!
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Deltaman » Fri May 09, 2014 6:59 am

Nice trip Ron :thumbsup:
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure, that just ain't so"
Mark Twain
Deltaman

Postby Redbeard » Fri May 09, 2014 10:01 am

Nice Ron!
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby RonE » Fri May 09, 2014 10:47 am

3geese4me wrote:How do you like fishing in that air boat?

the airboat will get you where other boats cannot go without getting stuck...surface drive boats will get you almost, but not quite as far.

airboat fishing trip....$40-90 for fuel (the high end is if you are fucking around a lot and seeing how fast you can go)
surface drive fishing trip......$5-10 for fuel
outboard fishing trip................$10-50 for fuel depending on distance and horse power.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Postby 3geese4me » Fri May 09, 2014 12:12 pm

RonE wrote:

the airboat will get you where other boats cannot go w. hout getting stuck...surface drive boats will get you almost, but not quite as far.

airboat fishing trip....$40-90 for fuel (the high end is if you are fucking around a lot and seeing how fast you can go)
outboard fishing trip................$10-50 for fuel depending on distance and horse power.

I've been looking at those or bay boats for when we move down there. I'd like a boat that is a decent hunting and fishing boat all in one. A lot of people say airboats break a lot so thats something that has been deterring me.
http://www.facebook.com/BeakSquad

Gander Commander Pro-Staff for Waterfowlforum.net
US AIR FORCE PRO-STAFF
3geese4me

Postby 3legged_lab » Fri May 09, 2014 12:50 pm

3geese4me wrote:
RonE wrote:

the airboat will get you where other boats cannot go w. hout getting stuck...surface drive boats will get you almost, but not quite as far.

I've been looking at those or bay boats for when we move down there. I'd like a boat that is a decent hunting and fishing boat all in one. A lot of people say airboats break a lot so thats something that has been deterring me.

I dont see an airboat jiving with your accounting degree.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Flightstopper » Fri May 09, 2014 12:57 pm

3geese4me wrote:
RonE wrote:

Always something breaking on an airboat in the salt.
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Flightstopper » Fri May 09, 2014 12:58 pm

3geese4me wrote:
RonE wrote:

Big tunnel hull aluminum boat is probably what I'd run for ducks and fishing at the coast.
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby RonE » Fri May 09, 2014 3:21 pm

3geese4me wrote:
RonE wrote:

You are probably going to be impressed with an 18-21' RFL tunnel boat with 150 hp outboard. With or without a tower.
RonE

Return to Fishing Forum