Pre Season

Re: Pre Season

Postby DComeaux » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:42 am

Seems the gadwall numbers for us are much higher than last year at this time. We saw plenty this weekend, and I hope they stick around for a while. When I hear a chorus of KAK-KAK KAK-KAK when stepping out of the camp door in the early mornings I know they're here. We didn't have that last year.
DComeaux

Postby Darren » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:43 am

DComeaux wrote:Seems the gadwall numbers for us are much higher than last year at this time. We saw plenty this weekend, and I hope they stick around for a while. When I hear a chorus of KAK-KAK KAK-KAK when stepping out of the camp door in the early mornings I know they're here. We didn't have that last year.

Looking to be epic conditions Saturday morning, cannot wait. Will be keeping the dekes CLOSE with all the wind forecast
Darren

Postby Duck Engr » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:13 pm

Darren wrote:
DComeaux wrote:Seems the gadwall numbers for us are much higher than last year at this time. We saw plenty this weekend, and I hope they stick around for a while. When I hear a chorus of KAK-KAK KAK-KAK when stepping out of the camp door in the early mornings I know they're here. We didn't have that last year.

Looking to be epic conditions Saturday morning, cannot wait. Will be keeping the dekes CLOSE with all the wind forecast

Those are the days I slip a few extra shells in my blind bag. That or sit close to where my buddy is keeping his ammo.
Duck Engr
WFF Administrator

Previous

Return to BGcorey 2018-2019