Basspro/redhead gloves

Duck hunting gear reviews and questions.

Re: Basspro/redhead gloves

Postby Redbeard » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:10 pm

assateague wrote:I only wear homemade gloves.
what is "homemade"? I've never heard this term before.
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby 3legged_lab » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:15 pm

FlintRiverFowler wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:
Olly wrote:
Rmk wrote:Hello my name is rmk and I have a problem, each fall I get up way to early, I get in a boat freeze my ass off in my lame attempts to kill ducks. Thanks for letting me share.

Now we're talking.

Bug in the website?

First I've seen this one, my first post gets quoted constantly tho..."new member from Georgia here" some dumb shit like that. Its embarrassing.

For some reason the rmk one gets me often. Sometimes I actually catch it and delete it.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Olly » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:35 pm

3legged_lab wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:
Olly wrote:
Rmk wrote:Hello my name is rmk and I have a problem, each fall I get up way to early, I get in a boat freeze my ass off in my lame attempts to kill ducks. Thanks for letting me share.

Now we're talking.

Bug in the website?

First I've seen this one, my first post gets quoted constantly tho..."new member from Georgia here" some dumb shit like that. Its embarrassing.

For some reason the rmk one gets me often. Sometimes I actually catch it and delete it.

It's a database error. We're to large now to start over so it's in there. Sometimes in the database world they're called ghost cells.

Only happens with post made from tapatalk.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby 3legged_lab » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:53 pm

Olly wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:
Olly wrote:[quote="Rmk"]Hello my name is rmk and I have a problem, each fall I get up way to early, I get in a boat freeze my ass off in my lame attempts to kill ducks. Thanks for letting me share.

Now we're talking.

Bug in the website?

It's a database error. We're to large now to start over so it's in there. Sometimes in the database world they're called ghost cells.

Only happens with post made from tapatalk.[/quote]
Figured it was something like that.

Actually, I don't know shit about computer stuff.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Olly » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:46 pm

Actually I made all that up.

It's really a tapatalk bug.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby 3legged_lab » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:59 pm

Olly wrote:Actually I made all that up.

It's really a tapatalk bug.

Pass the blame - it can't be the code writer guys fault. :lol:
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Previous

Return to Duck Hunting Gear Forum