Layout blind question..

Duck hunting gear reviews and questions.

Layout blind question..

Postby Bowjoe » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:36 am

I have been looking at purchasing layout blinds now I seen 2 diffrent kinds one there is a dome looking cover around the head and I assume is pushed backwards to sit up and shoot and then there are the ones with the 2 doors that open outward any one better then the other now I have to purchase 2 for me and my boy so they cant be the pricy ones either..Thanks..
Foiles Migrators Pro-Staff..
Big Guys Best Pro Staff..
Bowjoe

Re: Layout blind question..

Postby Eric Haynes » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:05 am

Bowjoe wrote:I have been looking at purchasing layout blinds now I seen 2 diffrent kinds one there is a dome looking cover around the head and I assume is pushed backwards to sit up and shoot and then there are the ones with the 2 doors that open outward any one better then the other now I have to purchase 2 for me and my boy so they cant be the pricy ones either..Thanks..

I prefer 2 doors over the dome. Hard to beat the price of the rogers blinds or killzone.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Re: Layout blind question..

Postby 3legged_lab » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:49 pm

X2 on shopping with Rogers Sporting Goods. I bought one of the Tangle Free blinds and am happy with it. I did get the chance to hunt out of the Tangle Free "Big Sean Hammock" edition and at 6'4" 240lbs thought it was more roomy than my standard blind, but was still easy to conceal.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Return to Duck Hunting Gear Forum