Greaseless Roll on Face Paint

Duck hunting gear reviews and questions.

Greaseless Roll on Face Paint

Postby NaturalCamoFacePaint » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:40 pm

Seeing that this is a Forum on hunting gear I want to let anyone with questions ask about our product.
In a nut shell we are an all natural chemically scent free roll on face paint. We are not made with greases or waxes which clog your pores that irritate your skin and make you sweat. This is why you feel you have some mask on your face your skin needs to breaths naturally which offers cooling. The other part is the removing of the product as ours is yet sweat free it still adheres to your skin and can easily be removed with a rag and water. The other products out their require soap and water to remove which is not readily available in field not to mention you smell like a daisy after you clean up to go back out. Ours is an American made product that cant be said about the others which are made in china and just just packaged differently,even our men and women in the military are issued it goes back to WW2. I encourage you to read the ingredients on their packaging then ask your self is this really what I want on my face and in my system.
We sell kits or individual vials each vial should give you 9 to 10 full face coverages so essentially a three vial kit should last turkey, duck and deer season depending on how much you hunt. We are trying to give a better alternative to whats out their so if interested write me back.
http://www.naturalcamo.com

10% coupon code to members of Waterfowl Forum.net code is waterfowlten lower case letters feel free to ask with any Questions. Sven Natural Camo Face Paint
Sven Fleischaker
redwing,mn
NaturalCamoFacePaint

Re: Greaseless Roll on Face Paint

Postby Goldfish » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:06 pm

So, how come your "doe kit" has a pink buck on it? Lol.

One of these days you are going to actually convince me to give your stuff a shot, even though I don't wear face paint.

sent from a phancy fone
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby Eric Haynes » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:21 pm

Goldfish wrote:So, how come your "doe kit" has a pink buck on it? Lol.

One of these days you are going to actually convince me to give your stuff a shot, even though I don't wear face paint.

sent from a phancy fone

Never shot a doe with a rack?
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Goldfish » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:23 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:
Goldfish wrote:So, how come your "doe kit" has a pink buck on it? Lol.

sent from a phancy fone

Never shot a doe with a rack?

Not one with a penis. Although there were some questionable ones, everything turned out ok or I ran for the hills before it got there.

sent from a phancy fone
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby NaturalCamoFacePaint » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:18 pm

We stand behind our product hope you give us a try You wont be disappointed as for doe kit cant tell ya why women buy it but they do ?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
Sven Fleischaker
redwing,mn
NaturalCamoFacePaint

Postby Gr8white » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:33 pm

I'm pretty sold on the charred cork I use, but I'd give your product a try if you offer free samples.
Gr8white

Return to Duck Hunting Gear Forum