Post Season

Re: Post Season

Postby Ericdc » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:34 pm

Seems like there is a new guide service popping up every week down there, and they are getting small up here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ericdc

Postby Rick » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:36 pm

Just how it is. We're quite literally screwing ourselves out of our natural resources. And I don't foresee folks giving up procreation until conditions get so dire they're forced to.
Rick

Postby Ducaholic » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:00 pm

DComeaux wrote:
Ducaholic wrote:Year end and year out I'd have to pick extreme NE Arkansas right now. SE Kansas would also be a good destination if you had a running river near by to hunt both dry fields and the water for later day shoots.

I've traveled out of state twice in my life to duck hunt. One trip was to Dumas Arkansas over 20 years ago on a vendor supplied free trip transported by private jet, and the other was a company paid hunt to High Level Alberta Canada. Both trips were awesome, but for me personally, travel for duck hunting will be limited to an in state lease. Once that's no longer viable I'll let it go.

I wasn't necessarily talking about traveling to hunt just picking what I consider to be the hot spot today for excellent hunting opportunity all year long with the right set up. Those two areas to me is the line of demarcation so to speak.
Ducaholic

Previous

Return to DComeaux 2019-2020