17x50 Gator Trax HD here she is!

Duck boats and duck boat blinds!

Re: 17x50 Gator Trax HD here she is!

Postby Olly » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:01 pm

3legged_lab wrote:I hear ya. Hopefully you love it, and if you don't you made it so you can change it.

If I don't love it and want to go to a regular scissor blind it'd cost me $20 worth of conduit. I've been in a blind like this before and it worked well, I think having the cover over head makes a world of difference.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Olly » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:11 pm

Got the legs done. The frame needs paint now and I'm waiting on my grass I ordered.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Olly » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:11 pm

uploadfromtaptalk1384117892033.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Olly » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:17 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384719385.025946.jpg

Next is camp netting then grass. Grass will only be on the roof section.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby NuffDaddy » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:34 pm

Looking good!!
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:30 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384723822.661150.jpg

I ran out if grass haha
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Olly » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:11 pm

I changed it all up, I couldn't get the roof idea to pan out the grass was just to heavy to fool with and time is up because I'll be hunting this coming weekend.

So I just reconfigured the bars to a normal scissor blind. Just needed some cutting and moving around of the already bent tubing. All that is left to do is buy a few more sheets of grass to make "free" squares that I can throw over the bow and motor once setup.

20131124_113850.jpg
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Slingshot » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:12 am

What kind of grass is that you have on the blind,and where did you get it oil.
Team total asalt.
Modded 35 gdsd 1746xpress. Haulin the mail
Take a kid huntin.
Slingshot

Location: Holder steady newt were headdin fer da tadder patch.

Postby Olly » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:19 am

I got it off eBay a seller named tikithatchcompany. I got the 36"x60' role.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Previous

Return to Duck Boat & Mud Motor Forum