17x50 Gator Trax HD here she is!

Duck boats and duck boat blinds!

Re: 17x50 Gator Trax HD here she is!

Postby jehler » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:23 pm

Why the hell didnt you just mount Bimini brackets to the transom? That looks like a wader ripping dog cutting pia those peened over edges?
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby Olly » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:56 pm

jehler wrote:Why the hell didnt you just mount Bimini brackets to the transom? That looks like a wader ripping dog cutting pia those peened over edges?

Why the hell would you assume that I haven't already cut them flush and smoothed out?

Fuck man.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby jehler » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:00 pm

Olly wrote:
jehler wrote:Why the hell didnt you just mount Bimini brackets to the transom? That looks like a wader ripping dog cutting pia those peened over edges?

Why the hell would you assume that I haven't already cut them flush and smoothed out?

Fuck man.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
because it wasnt done in the pick fuck, and your a southerner, southerners never do anything 100%
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby assateague » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:29 pm

There is a large degree of truth in that.
assateague

Postby rebelp74 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:18 pm

Not necessarily.
Reinstate TomKat

4-20MJ
rebelp74

Postby BrewGUN » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:23 pm

rebelp74 wrote:Not necessarily.

See proving johns point, rebel can't even finish his explanation.
BrewGUN

Postby assateague » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:24 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
assateague

Postby rebelp74 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:25 pm

Dammit :oops:
Reinstate TomKat

4-20MJ
rebelp74

Postby jehler » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:26 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383348366.938894.jpg

Yankee, gonna finish that bottle
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby Slingshot » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:10 pm

You know what they call that string , women use to pull tampons out with. A " Yankee"
Team total asalt.
Modded 35 gdsd 1746xpress. Haulin the mail
Take a kid huntin.
Slingshot

Location: Holder steady newt were headdin fer da tadder patch.

Postby Olly » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:12 pm

Alright you fuckers, take the random talk to the blind. My boat thread is for me to display my shitty blind that's going to kill everyone with sharp edges.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Slingshot » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:13 pm

Olly wrote:Alright you fuckers, take the random talk to the blind. My boat thread is for me to display my shitty blind that's going to kill everyone with sharp edges.

You still didn't answer my question. Or your not sure yet.
Team total asalt.
Take a kid huntin.
Slingshot

Postby jehler » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:14 pm

Slingshot wrote:You know what they call that string , women use to pull tampons out with. A " Yankee"
seen a lot new pussy than you
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby Olly » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:14 pm

Slingshot wrote:
Olly wrote:Alright you fuckers, take the random talk to the blind. My boat thread is for me to display my shitty blind that's going to kill everyone with sharp edges.

You still didn't answer my question. Or your not sure yet.

Sorry I missed it but if you're talking about the bottom edge of the material it's just going to hang there.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Slingshot » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:20 pm

If your gonna get fast grass of some sort that might work , but I've seen alot of blinds were the bottom edge falls to the inside of the boat. Ends up being a pain in the ass.
Team total asalt.
Take a kid huntin.
Slingshot

Postby Slingshot » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:22 pm

If you dont want that to happen , and you don't want any hole's in your boat weave a small rope throught it and tie it off in the front than to the back where your loops are. Thats what I did on my gatortraxs it worked good.
Team total asalt.
Take a kid huntin.
Slingshot

Postby Olly » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:22 pm

Slingshot wrote:If your gonna get fast grass of some sort that might work , but I've seen alot of blinds were the bottom edge falls to the inside of the boat. Ends up being a pain in the ass.

I've had a scissor blind on another boat I had and I never had a problem with it doing that. It was pretty long tho.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Slingshot » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:24 pm

Olly wrote:
Slingshot wrote:If your gonna get fast grass of some sort that might work , but I've seen alot of blinds were the bottom edge falls to the inside of the boat. Ends up being a pain in the ass.

I've had a scissor blind on another boat I had and I never had a problem with it doing that. It was pretty long tho.

Cool put some pic's up when it's done.
Team total asalt.
Take a kid huntin.
Slingshot

Postby The Duck Hammer » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:30 pm

Slingshot wrote:If you dont want that to happen , and you don't want any hole's in your boat weave a small rope throught it and tie it off in the front than to the back where your loops are. Thats what I did on my gatortraxs it worked good.

Couldn't you zip tie a stick of rebar on the bottom to hold it down too?
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Olly » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:40 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:
Slingshot wrote:If you dont want that to happen , and you don't want any hole's in your boat weave a small rope throught it and tie it off in the front than to the back where your loops are. Thats what I did on my gatortraxs it worked good.

That would work I suppose but I've never had any problem with he material falling into the boat. I just make it long enough to go right to the waterline.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby 3legged_lab » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:19 pm

Olly wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:

That would work I suppose but I've never had any problem with he material falling into the boat. I just make it long enough to go right to the waterline.

Olly, the blind I posted pics of has pockets in the bottom of the blind material that holds a piece of 1" pvc that runs the length of the blind. Its heavy enough to hold it down in a wind and makes it easy for me to roll up the material by myself.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Olly » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:25 pm

3legged_lab wrote:
Olly wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:

Olly, the blind I posted pics of has pockets in the bottom of the blind material that holds a piece of 1" pvc that runs the length of the blind. Its heavy enough to hold it down in a wind and makes it easy for me to roll up the material by myself.

I was just thinking that if you used a rod with loops on it you could use the rod to role it up and the loops to tie it up.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:28 pm

It also looks like it might be a sinking hazard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
FlintRiverFowler

Postby 3legged_lab » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:29 pm

I tie mine up with 1" nylon webbing and a plastic buckle - 4 on each side. Roll it up, clip around to top bar, then cinch the webbing. When I break (or lose one) they are cheap to replace in the camping section at Wal-Mart.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby RonE » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:04 pm

On my boat, I don't worry about it and could care less. Set up the blind, throw out the decoys, call as much or as little as you like, pop a few 12 oz calls and don't worry about it.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Postby Olly » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:53 pm

RonE wrote:On my boat, I don't worry about it and could care less. Set up the blind, throw out the decoys, call as much or as little as you like, pop a few 12 oz calls and don't worry about it.

uploadfromtaptalk1383364405648.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby 3legged_lab » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:15 pm

GYSOT!
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby The Duck Hammer » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:16 pm

3legged_lab wrote:GYSOT!

I see you are a fan of Fast and Loud too. :lol:
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby 3legged_lab » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:48 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:

"Why you always bring me junk!"
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby The Duck Hammer » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:58 pm

3legged_lab wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:

"Why you always bring me junk!"

Ass Monkey.

Sent from my Vox Mortem

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

PreviousNext

Return to Duck Boat & Mud Motor Forum