Led driving lights

Duck boats and duck boat blinds!

Led driving lights

Postby gmcdiver » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:33 pm

Looking toput led lights for seeing in the dark. I bought a new boat and the have headlights on it now. All those lights show is the side of the banks and that sucked. Thanks :D
gmcdiver

Re: Led driving lights

Postby NuffDaddy » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:00 pm

Just bought this. Haven't had it in the water yet, but it's bright as shit on land.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393902032.052024.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby NuffDaddy » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:01 pm

126 watt CREE
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby 3legged_lab » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:23 pm

I know you're new and I dont mean to bust your chops, but this made me laugh.
gmcdiver wrote:Looking toput led lights for seeing in the dark.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby RonE » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:18 am

gmcdiver wrote:Looking toput led lights for seeing in the dark. I bought a new boat and the have headlights on it now. All those lights show is the side of the banks and that sucked. Thanks :D

I have HID lights on my boat but still use a hand held Q-beam which works as good or better than most anything in my opinion.

Welcome to WFF, tell us a little about yourself and try to take everything here with a grain of salt and a little understanding of the limits of some of our members..........How was duck hunting this past season?
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Postby Olly » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:57 am

gmcdiver wrote:Looking toput led lights for seeing in the dark. I bought a new boat and the have headlights on it now. All those lights show is the side of the banks and that sucked. Thanks :D

I wrote a long write up on them. Use the search feature to find it.

Welcome to WFF!
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby gmcdiver » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:33 pm

Thanks for the input its nice to get info from others than my smart *** friends.
gmcdiver

Postby Goldfish » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:42 pm

gmcdiver wrote:Thanks for the input its nice to get info from others than my smart *** friends.

Don't go assuming everyone on here isn't a smartass. But they can be helpful at times
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Return to Duck Boat & Mud Motor Forum