Duck Hunter Gator boat plans

Duck boats and duck boat blinds!

Duck Hunter Gator boat plans

Postby hvhunter85 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:00 pm

I'm toying around with build a boat based on Gator Boat Duck Hunter. Anyone have any pics of their cockpit lay out, what do you find the best way to store your guns and gear inside the boat is?
hvhunter85

Re: Duck Hunter Gator boat plans

Postby assateague » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:07 pm

Can't remember who it was, but I think someone on here just recently finished one. Check lamboicon's posts.
assateague

Postby hvhunter85 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:00 am

Cool thats just what I need, I hate clutter in a boat. How about bow spot lights and electrical any one have any sugestions?
hvhunter85

Postby blackrhino » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:12 pm

hvhunter85 wrote:Cool thats just what I need, I hate clutter in a boat. How about bow spot lights and electrical any one have any sugestions?

Use a hand held spotlight and stow it when your ready to hunt. As far as electrical a small lawn mower battery and LED interior and running lights should keep your weight down.
blackrhino

Postby Lamboicon » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:22 pm

I have been out a few times this year. Some things that helped. The gun rack is a must. It has room for two guns. Under my seat my life jacked and blind bag goes. On the front I have a net that I put six teal decoys under and clip them in. In the front I have a 8x6 hole got extra rope life jackets. Beach chair is a killer way to ride in the boat for the guy up front

C.lambo
Lamboicon

Postby Lamboicon » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:24 pm

Also just saw about the lights. A good q beam is the way to go. I like my light on mine for setting Decoys and around docks with no light as far as running with them not so much

C.lambo
Lamboicon

Return to Duck Boat & Mud Motor Forum