Mule deer migrate

Deer, Elk, Moose, Bears.... etc. Anything big game!

Re: Mule deer migrate

Postby Bulldog0156 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:24 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:
bill herian wrote:My shitter at home faces north, but the one at my parents faces south, and when i go to visit, I have to sit facing the wall and straddle the tank in order to get anything to happen.

Nothing better than taking your pants off for a dump. Sometimes I take everything off. Makes it easier. Coworkers are a little weirded out about it though.

Maybe quit using the garbage?
Bulldog0156

Postby Bulldog0156 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:25 pm

I'm going to keep this on track so Olly doesn't get mad.

Mule deer migrate from Canada to my area for the winter. Lots of guys camp on the border during the rifle season hoping to catch a big deer coming across.
Bulldog0156

Postby BrewGUN » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:47 pm

bill herian wrote:My shitter at home faces north, but the one at my parents faces south, and when i go to visit, I have to sit facing the wall and straddle the tank in order to get anything to happen.

That's how your supposed to do it so you have a place to put your magazine while reading it.
BrewGUN

Postby gila-river » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:58 pm

Just found this. We have gone beyond theory and straight into scientific law. I have three shitters, one faces north. The other south, and a third west. My dogs shit all willy nilly. Facing wherever they want. The correlation is direct.
EAT YOUR VEGETABLES

#coonass in the cactus
gila-river

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Thu May 01, 2014 12:35 am

gila-river wrote:Just found this. We have gone beyond theory and straight into scientific law. I have three shitters, one faces north. The other south, and a third west. My dogs shit all willy nilly. Facing wherever they want. The correlation is direct.

Just putting this out there, in science a theory is the highest proven hypothesis. It is above all else (even law) and is accepted as fact. Example: Theory of Gravity, Theory of Evolution.
{DISCLAIMER} If I am wrong it is not my fault, I asked my science teacher this question a couple weeks ago and this is the answer I got.
assateague wrote:Put that in your huff-n-puffer and smoke it, shootin' boy.
ducks~n~bucks

Postby assateague » Thu May 01, 2014 5:44 am

Tell your science teacher that he or she is a dumbshit. I mean that most sincerely. I'll PM you my phone number. Please tell the dumbshit to call me if you have any problems.
assateague

Previous

Return to Big Game Hunting