trail cam

Deer, Elk, Moose, Bears.... etc. Anything big game!

trail cam

Postby Bootlipkiller » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:23 pm

anyone recommend a certain brand? I don't need anything fancey but I know very little about them.
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Re: trail cam

Postby Bad17 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:07 pm

Moultrie. Good quality and good pics. Pretty durable. Had some pigs knock my camera down and trampled all over it. Picked it up cleaned it off and still takes good pics.
If it flies it dies. If it lands... It dies too.
Bad17

Postby Olly » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:24 pm

I use a wild game camera. I got a bum one to begin with but they exchanged it quickly and it's been in the field working great for over a month now on the same batteries. It's the micro red 10 model.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Rooster » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:49 pm

I use the Primos truth cam 35 and it takes good quality pics. Battery life is amazing. It's been out for almost 3 months and still has 70% battery.
Rooster

Postby capt1972 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:47 pm

Rooster wrote:I use the Primos truth cam 35 and it takes good quality pics. Battery life is amazing. It's been out for almost 3 months and still has 70% battery.

X2 :thumbsup:
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time With the BLOOD OF TYRANTS
capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Bootlipkiller » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:17 am

Well I just bought a cheep cam and put it out, can't wait to see if I find big foot
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Postby Bootlipkiller » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:55 pm

well I have some results from my camera the picture only caught part of the rack but here it is. Image
Bootlipkiller

Postby Redbeard » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:48 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:well I have some results from my camera the picture only caught part of the rack but here it is. Image

freakin monster
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Bootlipkiller » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:04 pm

He's a hog for a black tail. I wish I had a full shot of the rack but of course I had full head shots of 6 doe. If he comes out during daylight it will be a miracle.
Bootlipkiller

Return to Big Game Hunting