Think mute swans do not effect antlered game?

Deer, Elk, Moose, Bears.... etc. Anything big game!

Postby Dove Huntress » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:04 pm

YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
Dove Huntress

Re: Think mute swans do not effect antlered game?

Postby Tiler_J » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:45 pm

So how does the Mute Swan population affect the Blacktail deer population in Northern CA? I'm not sure I've ever seen a swan up there. Thanks for sharing and I will be patiently waiting for your response.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:20 am

Tiler_J wrote:So how does the Mute Swan population affect the Blacktail deer population in Northern CA? I'm not sure I've ever seen a swan up there. Thanks for sharing and I will be patiently waiting for your response.

You means you've never seen the herds of blacktail grazing under the lake surface, only to be chased out of their natural feeding grounds by a flock of swans?
assateague wrote:Put that in your huff-n-puffer and smoke it, shootin' boy.
ducks~n~bucks

Postby Tiler_J » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:16 am

ducks~n~bucks wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:So how does the Mute Swan population affect the Blacktail deer population in Northern CA? I'm not sure I've ever seen a swan up there. Thanks for sharing and I will be patiently waiting for your response.

You means you've never seen the herds of blacktail grazing under the lake surface, only to be chased out of their natural feeding grounds by a flock of swans?

Not until now! Damn! No wonder I have such trouble finding deer, I never thought to look under the water! I feel like a moron now, thanks for the heads up!
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby AKPirate » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:48 am

Tiler_J wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:

Not until now! Damn! No wonder I have such trouble finding deer, I never thought to look under the water! I feel like a moron now, thanks for the heads up!

Joel, you are such a dick for not supporting this, good luck swimming in the mutated water.
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby Tiler_J » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:52 am

AKPirate wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:

Joel, you are such a dick for not supporting this, good luck swimming in the mutated water.

I am totally supporting this!! You heard what DnB said about the deer?! I'm on board! I don't trust mutes anyway.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby Bootlipkiller » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:14 am

A little fun fact:
Mute swans are indigenous to Brazil and were imported to the North American continent by Spanish explorers in the 1400's for their high quality plumage. The mute swans plumage was used heavily for Spanish jewelry and beding.
Last edited by Bootlipkiller on Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby AKPirate » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:15 am

Tiler_J wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:

I am totally supporting this!! You heard what DnB said about the deer?! I'm on board! I don't trust mutes anyway.

Mutant ducks are gonna be the next problem you have, they go for the neck, full bore
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby AKPirate » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:16 am

Bootlipkiller wrote:A little fun fact:
Mute swans are indigenous to Brazil and were imported to the Americas by Spanish explorers in the 1400's for their high quality plumage. The mute swans plumage was used heavily for Spanish jewelry and beding.

Your next on their hit list doubter
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby RonE » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:11 am

Mute swans are indigenous to Brazil and were imported to the North American continent by Spanish explorers in the 1400's for their high quality plumage. The mute swans plumage was used heavily for Spanish jewelry and beding.

Are you saying that if you make some jewelry out of mute swan feathers that you can give it to a girl and she will jump in bed with you?
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Postby Bad17 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:17 am

RonE wrote:

Are you saying that if you make some jewelry out of mute swan feathers that you can give it to a girl and she will jump in bed with you?

Ron please do this. Make some jewelry and give it to a girl and see what happens. Need to video it. Use the scientific method.
If it flies it dies. If it lands... It dies too.
Bad17

Postby Bootlipkiller » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:29 pm

RonE wrote:

Precisely
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Return to Big Game Hunting