Preseason 2022-23

Preseason 2022-23

Postby SpinnerMan » Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:23 am

I have shoulder problems so a few years ago I decided to give up on the compound and go to a crossbow. The problem flared up one day and I literally could not draw my bow on a nice buck at 15 yards :o I struggle for probably a minute as this clueless buck slowly circled my stand. :cry: The most frustrating experience ever hunting. I'm not one that goes all in, so I bought the cheapest crossbow that would work. And it does work, but you get what you pay for. I've been thinking seriously about upgrading the bow.

Well a guy I know at my one club reached the point where the mind was still willing, but the body just wasn't :( So he unloaded all of his archery stuff for a good price.

PXL_20220716_164339592.jpg

The bow is a huge step up in quality. Just fired a few bolts from it, but I'm very happy with it. Huge difference in quality over my bow. Exactly what I was looking for and at a much better price than I was expecting.

Lots of nice little goodies came along with the bow as well. :thumbsup:

No excuses going forward this year. :lol:
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
SpinnerMan

Re: Preseason 2022-23

Postby Rick » Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:08 am

Sun will be in your eyes.
Rick

Re: Preseason 2022-23

Postby SpinnerMan » Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:35 am

Rick wrote:Sun will be in your eyes.

:lol:

I broke my insane jinx on shooting an antlered deer in Illinois last year. I was hell on momma and the kids without letting a lot of opportunities get away. But even with the slightest bit of antler, I was 0 for an embarrassingly large number. The reasons, excuses, were always different. The end result the same. A buck came in range. A buck left unscathed, except for one I might have left a scar on his leg. But, I've never had the sun in my eyes. That's probably coming :shock:
SpinnerMan

Return to Spinnerman 2022-2023