Busting a gnats head at 300...

Busting a gnats head at 300...

Postby R. Chapman » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:25 pm

I have been helping out a guy at the trap club put together a target grade .308 head bustin' gnat killer. The results to follow:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman

Re: Busting a gnats head at 300...

Postby Eric Haynes » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:41 pm

How many gnats did you guys take out at the range? I had quite a few in the house when I was skinning tomatoes. Coulda used that .308
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Re: Busting a gnats head at 300...

Postby R. Chapman » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:46 pm

It's one hell of a gun, and with that muzzle break, it sounds and feels like the guy with a .338 Lapua just torched one off. So far he has about $2,500 into the gun and is loving it. It just surprised me how good Federal .308 match ammo is. I cannot wait till we start putting reloads through it. Going to be one hell of a terror...
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman

Return to Rifle Forum