For Rex

Re: For Rex

Postby Tiler_J » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:49 pm

AKPirate wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:
AKPirate wrote:Wonder how the groundhog killing fest is going?

I had to leave early but when I left Joel had a bleeding thumb from loading mags and was slappin' leather and poppin' ground squirrel heads.


Did you guys limit out?

Just got home. Not a lot of squirrels but not bad. My FIL and I shot around 1,000 round a piece. Slow but steady shooting for about 10 hours today. Sorry Tim, I only got one pic and it's of an inside out squirrel. Got to visit with Tripod for a few hours too, all in all a great day.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
User avatar
Tiler_J
 
Posts: 6096
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:43 pm

Re: For Rex

Postby 3legged_lab » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:53 pm

If it makes you feel better Tim, I made a nice head shot with the .17 and we talked about getting you a pic but I didnt feel like walking all the way out to it.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
User avatar
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter
 
Posts: 17344
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:19 pm
Location: OREGON

Re: For Rex

Postby AKPirate » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:03 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:
AKPirate wrote:Wonder how the groundhog killing fest is going?

I had to leave early but when I left Joel had a bleeding thumb from loading mags and was slappin' leather and poppin' ground squirrel heads.


Did you guys limit out?

Just got home. Not a lot of squirrels but not bad. My FIL and I shot around 1,000 round a piece. Slow but steady shooting for about 10 hours today. Sorry Tim, I only got one pic and it's of an inside out squirrel. Got to visit with Tripod for a few hours too, all in all a great day.


10 hours and not one pic?
YouTube Prostaffer
User avatar
AKPirate
WFF Supporter
 
Posts: 9139
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:34 pm

Re: For Rex

Postby AKPirate » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:04 pm

3legged_lab wrote:If it makes you feel better Tim, I made a nice head shot with the .17 and we talked about getting you a pic but I didnt feel like walking all the way out to it.


According to Joel the seagulls eat them before you can run out there. How many seagulls you see?
YouTube Prostaffer
User avatar
AKPirate
WFF Supporter
 
Posts: 9139
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:34 pm

Re: For Rex

Postby Tiler_J » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:21 pm

AKPirate wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:
AKPirate wrote:Wonder how the groundhog killing fest is going?

I had to leave early but when I left Joel had a bleeding thumb from loading mags and was slappin' leather and poppin' ground squirrel heads.


Did you guys limit out?

Just got home. Not a lot of squirrels but not bad. My FIL and I shot around 1,000 round a piece. Slow but steady shooting for about 10 hours today. Sorry Tim, I only got one pic and it's of an inside out squirrel. Got to visit with Tripod for a few hours too, all in all a great day.


10 hours and not one pic?

No, 10 hours and only one pic. I'm just not posting it.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
User avatar
Tiler_J
 
Posts: 6096
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:43 pm

Re: For Rex

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:21 pm

:lol:
rebelp74 wrote:Yeah I have a yacht, suck it ****!

Reinstate West Virginia!
User avatar
Feelin' Fowl
 
Posts: 11025
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:48 am
Location: Northern IL

Re: For Rex

Postby AKPirate » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:23 pm

TK posted his pile of birds...
YouTube Prostaffer
User avatar
AKPirate
WFF Supporter
 
Posts: 9139
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:34 pm

Re: For Rex

Postby Tiler_J » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:24 pm

AKPirate wrote:TK posted his pile of birds...

His birds didn't get shot with hollow points.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
User avatar
Tiler_J
 
Posts: 6096
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:43 pm

Re: For Rex

Postby AKPirate » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:26 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
AKPirate wrote:TK posted his pile of birds...

His birds didn't get shot with hollow points.


:lol: Sounds like you had a great time!
YouTube Prostaffer
User avatar
AKPirate
WFF Supporter
 
Posts: 9139
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:34 pm

Re: For Rex

Postby Tiler_J » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:28 pm

AKPirate wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
AKPirate wrote:TK posted his pile of birds...

His birds didn't get shot with hollow points.


:lol: Sounds like you had a great time!

Great time and a slight sunburn.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
User avatar
Tiler_J
 
Posts: 6096
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:43 pm

Previous

Return to Rifle Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests