Dusty's Winchester 70.

Re: Dusty's Winchester 70.

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:16 pm

Rex, bruh, the Cali lingo ain't workin for ya.
assateague wrote:Put that in your huff-n-puffer and smoke it, shootin' boy.
User avatar
ducks~n~bucks
 
Posts: 2380
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:28 am

Re: Dusty's Winchester 70.

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:17 pm

R. Chapman wrote:
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:Oh, your so humble. :thumbsup:

That's why people call him Rex "Humble" Chapman.

Rex? Like T-Rex? Does he have unusually tiny arms?

Wanna fight bra? ;)

Well...I mean...it wouldn't be a fight really. You wouldn't even be able to reach me with your wittle arms.
User avatar
WisconsinWaterfowler
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:20 am

Re: Dusty's Winchester 70.

Postby 3legged_lab » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:18 pm

WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:Oh, your so humble. :thumbsup:

That's why people call him Rex "Humble" Chapman.

Rex? Like T-Rex? Does he have unusually tiny arms?

Wanna fight bra? ;)

Well...I mean...it wouldn't be a fight really. You wouldn't even be able to reach me with your wittle arms.

I pictured it then I lol'd.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
User avatar
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter
 
Posts: 17344
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:19 pm
Location: OREGON

Re: Dusty's Winchester 70.

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:20 pm

3legged_lab wrote:
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:[quote="ducks~n~bucks"]Oh, your so humble. :thumbsup:

That's why people call him Rex "Humble" Chapman.

Rex? Like T-Rex? Does he have unusually tiny arms?

Wanna fight bra? ;)

Well...I mean...it wouldn't be a fight really. You wouldn't even be able to reach me with your wittle arms.

I pictured it then I lol'd.[/quote]
Hahaha, I just pictured it and did the same.
User avatar
WisconsinWaterfowler
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:20 am

Re: Dusty's Winchester 70.

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:22 pm

assateague wrote:Put that in your huff-n-puffer and smoke it, shootin' boy.
User avatar
ducks~n~bucks
 
Posts: 2380
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:28 am

Re: Dusty's Winchester 70.

Postby R. Chapman » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:31 pm

WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:Oh, your so humble. :thumbsup:

That's why people call him Rex "Humble" Chapman.

Rex? Like T-Rex? Does he have unusually tiny arms?

Wanna fight bra? ;)

Well...I mean...it wouldn't be a fight really. You wouldn't even be able to reach me with your wittle arms.

I might be a little bit skinny but I've got a little bit of reach.
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman
 
Posts: 6135
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:48 pm
Location: Helena, MT

Re: Dusty's Winchester 70.

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:33 pm

R. Chapman wrote:
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:[quote="ducks~n~bucks"]Oh, your so humble. :thumbsup:

That's why people call him Rex "Humble" Chapman.

Rex? Like T-Rex? Does he have unusually tiny arms?

Wanna fight bra? ;)

Well...I mean...it wouldn't be a fight really. You wouldn't even be able to reach me with your wittle arms.

I might be a little bit skinny but I've got a little bit of reach.[/quote]
Right, a LITTLE reach.
User avatar
WisconsinWaterfowler
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:20 am

Re: Dusty's Winchester 70.

Postby R. Chapman » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:35 pm

**** it, you win. Good day. **** you. :lol:
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman
 
Posts: 6135
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:48 pm
Location: Helena, MT

Re: Dusty's Winchester 70.

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:38 pm

R. Chapman wrote:**** it, you win. Good day. **** you. :lol:

I always win. The faster you give up, the less pain you endure.
User avatar
WisconsinWaterfowler
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:20 am

Re: Dusty's Winchester 70.

Postby R. Chapman » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:42 pm

WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:**** it, you win. Good day. **** you. :lol:

I always win. The faster you give up, the less pain you endure.

****.
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman
 
Posts: 6135
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:48 pm
Location: Helena, MT

Re: Dusty's Winchester 70.

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:44 pm

R. Chapman wrote:
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:**** it, you win. Good day. **** you. :lol:

I always win. The faster you give up, the less pain you endure.

****.

So far you have done nothing but prove my point. ;) It's okay buddy, I got tiger blood. I'm just a natural winner.
User avatar
WisconsinWaterfowler
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:20 am

Re: Dusty's Winchester 70.

Postby R. Chapman » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:46 pm

WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:**** it, you win. Good day. **** you. :lol:

I always win. The faster you give up, the less pain you endure.

****.

So far you have done nothing but prove my point. ;) It's okay buddy, I got tiger blood. I'm just a natural winner.

Cool story bro.
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman
 
Posts: 6135
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:48 pm
Location: Helena, MT

Re: Dusty's Winchester 70.

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:48 pm

R. Chapman wrote:
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:**** it, you win. Good day. **** you. :lol:

I always win. The faster you give up, the less pain you endure.

****.

So far you have done nothing but prove my point. ;) It's okay buddy, I got tiger blood. I'm just a natural winner.

Cool story bro.

Glad you enjoyed it. :)
User avatar
WisconsinWaterfowler
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:20 am

Re: Dusty's Winchester 70.

Postby R. Chapman » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:55 pm

:lol: thanks for laugh! I needed it! :beer:
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman
 
Posts: 6135
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:48 pm
Location: Helena, MT

Re: Dusty's Winchester 70.

Postby DC727 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:22 pm

You're a winner on the Internet, Rex. That's it

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
NuffDaddy wrote:Nigga ran that back like he had my VCR
User avatar
DC727
 
Posts: 3575
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:01 am
Location: SouthCak

Re: Dusty's Winchester 70.

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:27 pm

DC727 wrote:You're a winner on the Internet, Rex. That's it

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Dale, you're only encouraging him to fail more. Why are you up this late anyways?
User avatar
WisconsinWaterfowler
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:20 am

Re: Dusty's Winchester 70.

Postby DC727 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:28 pm

WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:
DC727 wrote:You're a winner on the Internet, Rex. That's it

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Dale, you're only encouraging him to fail more. Why are you up this late anyways?


Is 730 in the morning for me

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
NuffDaddy wrote:Nigga ran that back like he had my VCR
User avatar
DC727
 
Posts: 3575
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:01 am
Location: SouthCak

Re: Dusty's Winchester 70.

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:29 pm

DC727 wrote:
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:
DC727 wrote:You're a winner on the Internet, Rex. That's it

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Dale, you're only encouraging him to fail more. Why are you up this late anyways?


Is 730 in the morning for me

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Where in the hell are you?
User avatar
WisconsinWaterfowler
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:20 am

Re: Dusty's Winchester 70.

Postby DC727 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:29 pm

WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:
DC727 wrote:
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:
DC727 wrote:You're a winner on the Internet, Rex. That's it

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Dale, you're only encouraging him to fail more. Why are you up this late anyways?


Is 730 in the morning for me

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Where in the hell are you?


3 hour flight, South of Afghanistan

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
NuffDaddy wrote:Nigga ran that back like he had my VCR
User avatar
DC727
 
Posts: 3575
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:01 am
Location: SouthCak

Re: Dusty's Winchester 70.

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:30 pm

DC727 wrote:
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:
DC727 wrote:
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:
DC727 wrote:You're a winner on the Internet, Rex. That's it

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Dale, you're only encouraging him to fail more. Why are you up this late anyways?


Is 730 in the morning for me

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Where in the hell are you?


3 hour flight, South of Afghanistan

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Lucky bastard. Be safe man.
User avatar
WisconsinWaterfowler
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:20 am

Re: Dusty's Winchester 70.

Postby DC727 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:44 pm

Yes sir

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
NuffDaddy wrote:Nigga ran that back like he had my VCR
User avatar
DC727
 
Posts: 3575
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:01 am
Location: SouthCak

Re: Dusty's Winchester 70.

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:46 pm

R. Chapman wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:Let me think about it for a little while.

Was it something I said, or are you just pissed off today so you decided to attack me for making a joke?

Really is it something I said? Do I have bad breath? Do my pits stink? What is it?

Let me think about it for a little while.

You done thinking about it?
assateague wrote:Put that in your huff-n-puffer and smoke it, shootin' boy.
User avatar
ducks~n~bucks
 
Posts: 2380
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:28 am

Re: Dusty's Winchester 70.

Postby R. Chapman » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:50 pm

You got a light?
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman
 
Posts: 6135
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:48 pm
Location: Helena, MT

Re: Dusty's Winchester 70.

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:54 pm

So I guess not, and I am just gonna assume you were pissed at the world for something and I was dumb enough to be the 4th or 5th person to make a joke in your thread.
assateague wrote:Put that in your huff-n-puffer and smoke it, shootin' boy.
User avatar
ducks~n~bucks
 
Posts: 2380
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:28 am

Re: Dusty's Winchester 70.

Postby R. Chapman » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:58 pm

ducks~n~bucks wrote:So I guess not, and I am just gonna assume you were pissed at the world for something and I was dumb enough to be the 4th or 5th person to make a joke in your thread.

Nope, just was in a pissing match with my old man earlier.
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman
 
Posts: 6135
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:48 pm
Location: Helena, MT

Re: Dusty's Winchester 70.

Postby R. Chapman » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:03 am

It's been a rough night.
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman
 
Posts: 6135
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:48 pm
Location: Helena, MT

Re: Dusty's Winchester 70.

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:05 am

Yeah my joke wasn't talking **** about your shooting, it was making fun of how you just drop names of people randomly, and the way you talk on the internet.
assateague wrote:Put that in your huff-n-puffer and smoke it, shootin' boy.
User avatar
ducks~n~bucks
 
Posts: 2380
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:28 am

Re: Dusty's Winchester 70.

Postby R. Chapman » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:15 am

ducks~n~bucks wrote:Yeah my joke wasn't talking **** about your shooting, it was making fun of how you just drop names of people randomly, and the way you talk on the internet.

Cool, just wasn't in the mood for it earlier.
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman
 
Posts: 6135
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:48 pm
Location: Helena, MT

Dusty's Winchester 70.

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:19 pm

When I saw this theead had 88 replies, I cringed a little....
My intuition was correct.
User avatar
FlintRiverFowler
 
Posts: 6386
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 1:08 pm
Location: Georgia

Previous

Return to Rifle Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests