The Whatever thread- Formally What calls do you take hunting

What duck call to get? Who makes their own calls? Ask here!

Moderator: Throbbin Rods

Re: The Whatever thread- Formally What calls do you take hun

Postby Bootlipkiller » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:02 am

I determined bufflehead is Sasquatch.
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
User avatar
Bootlipkiller
 
Posts: 14361
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:47 am
Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Re: The Whatever thread- Formally What calls do you take hun

Postby Redbeard » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:35 am

The Duck Hammer wrote:DAMNIT I MADE THIS THREAD TO MAKE BOOTLIP HAPPY AND Y'ALL ARE FUCKING IT UP

because the retardedness in this thread is astounding
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
User avatar
Redbeard
 
Posts: 20636
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:09 pm
Location: Humboldt County

Re: The Whatever thread- Formally What calls do you take hun

Postby Bootlipkiller » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:02 am

Redbeard wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:DAMNIT I MADE THIS THREAD TO MAKE BOOTLIP HAPPY AND Y'ALL ARE FUCKING IT UP

because the retardedness in this thread is astounding

Your so angry the last couple of days. "Your in need of a BJ more then any white man in history" (good morning Vietnam)
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
User avatar
Bootlipkiller
 
Posts: 14361
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:47 am
Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Re: The Whatever thread- Formally What calls do you take hun

Postby obxbufflehead » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:05 am

Bootlipkiller wrote:
Redbeard wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:DAMNIT I MADE THIS THREAD TO MAKE BOOTLIP HAPPY AND Y'ALL ARE FUCKING IT UP

because the retardedness in this thread is astounding

You're so angry the last couple of days. "You're in need of a BJ more then any white man in history" (good morning Vietnam)

FIFY
MOhuntingGuy wrote:I bet they were home schooled and lack the necessary social skills in life to take a joke.
User avatar
obxbufflehead
 
Posts: 3228
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:14 am
Location: NC/VA

Re: The Whatever thread- Formally What calls do you take hun

Postby Redbeard » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:13 am

Bootlipkiller wrote:
Redbeard wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:DAMNIT I MADE THIS THREAD TO MAKE BOOTLIP HAPPY AND Y'ALL ARE FUCKING IT UP

because the retardedness in this thread is astounding

Your so angry the last couple of days. "Your in need of a BJ more then any white man in history" (good morning Vietnam)

you're right I need to stay outta the duck call forum
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
User avatar
Redbeard
 
Posts: 20636
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:09 pm
Location: Humboldt County

Re: The Whatever thread- Formally What calls do you take hun

Postby Bootlipkiller » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:22 am

Redbeard wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
Redbeard wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:DAMNIT I MADE THIS THREAD TO MAKE BOOTLIP HAPPY AND Y'ALL ARE FUCKING IT UP

because the retardedness in this thread is astounding

Your so angry the last couple of days. "Your in need of a BJ more then any white man in history" (good morning Vietnam)

you're right I need to stay outta the duck call forum

:)
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
User avatar
Bootlipkiller
 
Posts: 14361
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:47 am
Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Re: The Whatever thread- Formally What calls do you take hun

Postby Ricky Spanish » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:52 pm

These guys would be howling about the A.T.C.
:qh:
User avatar
Ricky Spanish
 
Posts: 4389
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:01 am

Re: The Whatever thread- Formally What calls do you take hun

Postby uncle Jed » Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:43 pm

Ricky Spanish wrote:These guys would be howling about the A.T.C.
:qh:

laughing at you, as we all do, for those that see it :popcorn:
uncle Jed
 

Re: The Whatever thread- Formally What calls do you take hun

Postby Ricky Spanish » Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:41 am

Oh yeah? You need to get some poon dude.
User avatar
Ricky Spanish
 
Posts: 4389
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:01 am

Re: The Whatever thread- Formally What calls do you take hun

Postby uncle Jed » Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:03 pm

Ricky Spanish wrote:Oh yeah? You need to get some poon dude.

lol...I get tang....but your meds are lacking, as seen by all :popcorn:
uncle Jed
 

Re: The Whatever thread- Formally What calls do you take hun

Postby flashman252 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:23 am

5 calls on the lanyard and 5 in a small hard case in my blind bag.
Lanyard-
RM 410
RM FTM
DRC cyco (different insert with original clucker guts)
DRC life sentence (cyco insert)

Hard case in blind bag-
Vendetta Derlin (brass guts and my tune)
Snow call (my tune)
Saunders Traffic
RM Big Truck (will get some play this year, could possibly replace FTM)
Lares T1
flashman252
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:35 am

Re: The Whatever thread- Formally What calls do you take hun

Postby Rick » Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:04 am

flashman252 wrote:5 calls on the lanyard and 5 in a small hard case in my blind bag.
Lanyard-
RM 410
RM FTM
DRC cyco (different insert with original clucker guts)
DRC life sentence (cyco insert)

Hard case in blind bag-
Vendetta Derlin (brass guts and my tune)
Snow call (my tune)
Saunders Traffic
RM Big Truck (will get some play this year, could possibly replace FTM)
Lares T1


How'd calls get into the shoe size thread?
Rick
 
Posts: 11655
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:38 pm

Re: The Whatever thread- Formally What calls do you take hun

Postby Ricky Spanish » Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:55 am

Rick wrote:
flashman252 wrote:5 calls on the lanyard and 5 in a small hard case in my blind bag.
Lanyard-
RM 410
RM FTM
DRC cyco (different insert with original clucker guts)
DRC life sentence (cyco insert)

Hard case in blind bag-
Vendetta Derlin (brass guts and my tune)
Snow call (my tune)
Saunders Traffic
RM Big Truck (will get some play this year, could possibly replace FTM)
Lares T1


How'd calls get into the shoe size thread?

Funny but this might get us back on the rails.
8D... :lol:
16883996794586311346457955150171.jpg

Small feet means what again?
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
User avatar
Ricky Spanish
 
Posts: 4389
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:01 am

Previous

Return to Duck Call Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests