Anatra Victory

What duck call to get? Who makes their own calls? Ask here!

Moderator: Throbbin Rods

Re: Anatra Victory

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:48 pm

GadwallGetter530 wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:I was talking to Boot. Red is hopeless, remember Red practice makes perfect. 8-)

Seriously! Dude we have talked about that company 1000 times. I have heard of them. Every time you bring them up you bitch about how they are younger rich guys who have a fancy duck club near little dry creek and you HEAR they make a nice call but it's the same as some other company that makes calls so you don't get why they charge so much. Then I stare at you because I don't give a shit about what rich people do!:lol:

I think Their was a little misunderstanding buddy. I know we talked about them before. You don't need to get in a big ol hubbub over it.

Hubbub? I just thought I was giving you shit. Even used this :lol:. How could their be any confusion.
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby rebelp74 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:27 pm

Redbeard wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:I was talking to Boot. Red is hopeless, remember Red practice makes perfect. 8-)
shit I'm practicing my wigeon call as we speak smart ass

Who wee hoo, nigga dang!
Reinstate TomKat

4-20MJ
rebelp74

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:30 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:

Seriously! Dude we have talked about that company 1000 times. I have heard of them. Every time you bring them up you bitch about how they are younger rich guys who have a fancy duck club near little dry creek and you HEAR they make a nice call but it's the same as some other company that makes calls so you don't get why they charge so much. Then I stare at you because I don't give a shit about what rich people do!:lol:

I think Their was a little misunderstanding buddy. I know we talked about them before. You don't need to get in a big ol hubbub over it.

Hubbub? I just thought I was giving you shit. Even used this :lol:. How could their be any confusion.

How can you take the word Hubbub serious? It has the word Bub in it. :lol:
Who really runs the prison? The inmates or the guards?
GadwallGetter530

Postby rebelp74 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:32 pm

I officially knight you Bubba.
Reinstate TomKat

4-20MJ
rebelp74

Postby Rick » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:11 am

rebelp74 wrote:I officially knight you Bubba.

Which one of them?
Rick

Postby Rick » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:15 am

ChaseCarson wrote:Anyone have the Anatra Victory? I might buy it before the season here in California. Please let me know you opinions on this call :duck:

Still with us? It really wouldn't matter if any of us ran Victorys and did or didn't like them. Everyone's physiology, methodology and tone preferences differ, so what floats my boat might sink yours. There's no way of knowing without trying the call for yourself.

And even then you may not know as much as you should about it without additional tuning to fit.
Rick

Postby Tomkat » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:01 am

rebelp74 wrote:
Redbeard wrote:
shit I'm practicing my wigeon call as we speak smart ass

Who wee hoo, nigga dang!

Speaking of Japaniggas,

I liked the nun avatar better than that Mossberg of an avatar you are running now.

That's just my opinion. A nun with a bong cracks me up.
Tomkat

Postby rebelp74 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:11 am

Rick wrote:
rebelp74 wrote:I officially knight you Bubba.

Which one of them?

Gadwall, he was bitching about the word bub.
Reinstate TomKat

4-20MJ
rebelp74

Postby capt1972 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:53 am

FRA-GEE-LEE it must be italian
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time With the BLOOD OF TYRANTS
capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby rebelp74 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:55 am

Rick wrote:
ChaseCarson wrote:Anyone have the Anatra Victory? I might buy it before the season here in California. Please let me know you opinions on this call :duck:

Still with us? It really wouldn't matter if any of us ran Victorys and did or didn't like them. Everyone's physiology, methodology and tone preferences differ, so what floats my boat might sink yours. There's no way of knowing without trying the call for yourself.

And even then you may not know as much as you should about it without additional tuning to fit.

^This. Tuning is everything. Essentially every call can be ran the same and have pretty close to the same tone as others all based guts, reed and tuning.
Reinstate TomKat

4-20MJ
rebelp74

Postby aunt betty » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:21 am

One who is an expert at duck calls can sound good on pretty near every single call you hand them.
Point is that until you are an expert duck caller you can sound poor on any duck call as well.
Buying a sports car doesnt mean you will never wreck it or get stuck.
How much is an "anatra" neverheardofit call?
I've heard that it's incredibly stupid to fuck around with a crazy man's head.
aunt betty

Previous

Return to Duck Call Forum