Go to calls?

What duck call to get? Who makes their own calls? Ask here!

Moderator: Throbbin Rods

Re: Go to calls?

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:59 pm

Tiler_J wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
Flightstopper wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:Stop trying to talk me into buying another call assholes! :lol:

Really no talking that needs be done, just buy one.

Dammit! The price is very reasonable also.

If the new toneboard is such an improvement over the other, it will be so deadly you will realize how stupid the wingsetter really is.

Ha! Never going to happen however I've always appreciate the importance of a mallard call also, hence why I own lots of them.

Call nerd...

I like duck calls but have zero desire to collect them. I want to kill ducks with them!

You only need a few, after that you're a collector.

False! You obviously haven't seen my calls. I got one or two that I might be able to get someone to give me money for, but the rest are just cheap calls no one would want to collect. I've hunted with them, but they are not a collection. Just a bunch of calls that I haven't thrown away because I might use them again.

That sounds like my collection...
rebelp74 wrote:Yeah I have a yacht, suck it bitches!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby The Duck Hammer » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:01 am

Tiler_J wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
Flightstopper wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:Stop trying to talk me into buying another call assholes! :lol:

If the new toneboard is such an improvement over the other, it will be so deadly you will realize how stupid the wingsetter really is.

Ha! Never going to happen however I've always appreciate the importance of a mallard call also, hence why I own lots of them.

Call nerd...

I like duck calls but have zero desire to collect them. I want to kill ducks with them!

False! You obviously haven't seen my calls. I got one or two that I might be able to get someone to give me money for, but the rest are just cheap calls no one would want to collect. I've hunted with them, but they are not a collection. Just a bunch of calls that I haven't thrown away because I might use them again.

Why on earth would you throw calls away?
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Tiler_J » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:04 am

The Duck Hammer wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
Flightstopper wrote:

Call nerd...

Get too many and away they go. Actually now I just give them to my kids to play with.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby AKPirate » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:11 am

False! You obviously haven't seen my calls. I got one or two that I might be able to get someone to give me money for, but the rest are just cheap calls no one would want to collect. I've hunted with them, but they are not a collection. Just a bunch of calls that I haven't thrown away because I might use them again.[/quote]
Why on earth would you throw calls away?[/quote]
Get too many and away they go. Actually now I just give them to my kids to play with.[/quote]

Yep, just like toothbrushes, gets a little old or just don't like it, stomp it in the mud or toss in the trash
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:17 am

Tiler_J wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
Flightstopper wrote:[quote="Bootlipkiller"]Stop trying to talk me into buying another call assholes! :lol:

Call nerd...

Get too many and away they go. Actually now I just give them to my kids to play with.[/quote]
You should give the kids the wood one on your lanyard. It's probably worthless.
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby Tiler_J » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:20 am

AKPirate wrote:False! You obviously haven't seen my calls. I got one or two that I might be able to get someone to give me money for, but the rest are just cheap calls no one would want to collect. I've hunted with them, but they are not a collection. Just a bunch of calls that I haven't thrown away because I might use them again.

Why on earth would you throw calls away?[/quote]

Yep, just like toothbrushes, gets a little old or just don't like it, stomp it in the mud or toss in the trash[/quote]
I knew somebody would understand! Thanks Tim. Cheap calls are great. Use them, try adjusting them, break them, whatever, and when you are done off to the garbage. No guilt, no worries.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby Tiler_J » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:22 am

The Duck Hammer wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
Flightstopper wrote:

Call nerd...

You should give the kids the wood one on your lanyard. It's probably worthless.[/quote]

I should, only tried it once this year and didn't really like it.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby AKPirate » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:23 am

Tiler_J wrote:
AKPirate wrote:False! You obviously haven't seen my calls. I got one or two that I might be able to get someone to give me money for, but the rest are just cheap calls no one would want to collect. I've hunted with them, but they are not a collection. Just a bunch of calls that I haven't thrown away because I might use them again.

Yep, just like toothbrushes, gets a little old or just don't like it, stomp it in the mud or toss in the trash[/quote]
I knew somebody would understand! Thanks Tim. Cheap calls are great. Use them, try adjusting them, break them, whatever, and when you are done off to the garbage. No guilt, no worries.[/quote]

I won't keep a call past two seasons, it's unsanitary.
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby rebelp74 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:25 am

Only because you suck instead of blow
Reinstate TomKat

4-20MJ
rebelp74

Postby aunt betty » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:11 pm

I used faulks wa-11 a long long time. They were ~$10 for a long long time so I bought two every year or so.
Collected so many that one day I gave them all to my daughter. She uses them for Christmas tree ornaments.
I've heard that it's incredibly stupid to fuck around with a crazy man's head.
aunt betty

Previous

Return to Duck Call Forum