Goose Call Help

What duck call to get? Who makes their own calls? Ask here!

Moderator: Throbbin Rods

Goose Call Help

Postby NorCalWaterfowl » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:46 am

I'm looking at getting a new goose call. I want to get either a GK or Tim Grounds call. I'm in between a GK Comp Slayer for $100, TG Super Mag for $105, TG Super Mag Pro for $120, and a TG Real Thang for $105. I know Tim Ground calls are known to be the best but I listened to them on the internet and honestly I like the GK the best but it's the cheapest one and almost everybody seems to like TG calls so I feel like I'm missing something in them. Any suggestions or experience with these calls would be great, thanks!
NorCalWaterfowl

Re: Goose Call Help

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:49 am

can't help you with a honker call but you should head over to the new members thread and introduce yourself. :thumbsup:

I'm sure someone will be along to help you with your question. :beer:
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:54 am

NorCalWaterfowl wrote:I'm looking at getting a new goose call. I want to get either a GK or Tim Grounds call. I'm in between a GK Comp Slayer for $100, TG Super Mag for $105, TG Super Mag Pro for $120, and a TG Real Thang for $105. I know Tim Ground calls are known to be the best but I listened to them on the internet and honestly I like the GK the best but it's the cheapest one and almost everybody seems to like TG calls so I feel like I'm missing something in them. Any suggestions or experience with these calls would be great, thanks!

I know I sound like a broken record here but try them out if you can before you buy. Go to a store or show where you can test run em, maybe a buddy who has one, something. You'll know which one is right for you.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Tiler_J » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:56 am

3legged_lab wrote:
NorCalWaterfowl wrote:I'm looking at getting a new goose call. I want to get either a GK or Tim Grounds call. I'm in between a GK Comp Slayer for $100, TG Super Mag for $105, TG Super Mag Pro for $120, and a TG Real Thang for $105. I know Tim Ground calls are known to be the best but I listened to them on the internet and honestly I like the GK the best but it's the cheapest one and almost everybody seems to like TG calls so I feel like I'm missing something in them. Any suggestions or experience with these calls would be great, thanks!

I know I sound like a broken record here but try them out if you can before you buy. Go to a store or show where you can test run em, maybe a buddy who has one, something. You'll know which one is right for you.

The guy has one post. How can you sound like a broken record to him? One post!
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:57 am

3legged_lab wrote:

don't give him advise yet!!!! :evil:
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:58 am

Tiler_J wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:

:lol:
Bootlipkiller

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:59 am

Tiler_J wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:

I meant to everyone else.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Tiler_J » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:59 am

Tiler_J wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:

Oh, and Welcome! New members thread is in the Blind, if you care to participate. More guys will be on during the day if your question doesn't get answered tonight.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:02 am

Tiler_J wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:

Oh, and Welcome! New members thread is in the Blind, if you care to participate. More guys will be on during the day if your question doesn't get answered tonight.

thats just great Tiler! now he thinks he doesn't have to introduce himself if he doesn't want too, thats just what we need around here. :?
Bootlipkiller

Postby Tiler_J » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:11 am

Bootlipkiller wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:

thats just great Tiler! now he thinks he doesn't have to introduce himself if he doesn't want too, thats just what we need around here. :?

I'm not a Mod, I don't have to kiss ass and get people to play by the rules. Back off Boot.

Sorry to the OP for side tracking your thread!
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby AKPirate » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:12 am

Tiler_J wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:

I'm not a Mod, I don't have to kiss ass and get people to play by the rules. Back off Boot.

You guys fucked it up so bad he posted it in the blind now
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby Tiler_J » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:16 am

AKPirate wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:

Guys? I blame Boot!
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby AKPirate » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:17 am

Tiler_J wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:

Guys? I blame Boot!

Boot needs to buy the new guy lunch and a goose call.
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:48 am

AKPirate wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:

Guys? I blame Boot!

Boot needs to buy the new guy lunch and a goose call.

:lol:
Bootlipkiller

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:55 am

Tiler_J wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:

People do that?
rebelp74 wrote:Yeah I have a yacht, suck it bitches!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby AKPirate » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:01 am

Feelin' Fowl wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:

People do that?

Simmer down or you will get the Boot just like Boot
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:02 am

AKPirate wrote:
Feelin' Fowl wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:

People do that?

Watch it Tim, he might be your internet boss one day.
Bootlipkiller

Postby AKPirate » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:05 am

Bootlipkiller wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
Feelin' Fowl wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:

People do that?

Not skeered, I heard he's fatter than Tiller so I can outrun him
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:09 am

AKPirate wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
Feelin' Fowl wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:

People do that?

WTF?!? Better get that wheel chair in tip top shape old man!
rebelp74 wrote:Yeah I have a yacht, suck it bitches!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:09 am

AKPirate wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
Feelin' Fowl wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:

People do that?

You should take FF bear hunting.:D
Bootlipkiller

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:10 am

....... I've always liked TG calls. ;)
Who really runs the prison? The inmates or the guards?
GadwallGetter530

Postby AKPirate » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:10 am

Simmer down or you will get the Boot just like Boot[/quote]
Watch it Tim, he might be your internet boss one day.[/quote]

Not skeered, I heard he's fatter than Tiller so I can outrun him[/quote]

WTF?!? Better get that wheel chair in tip top shape old man![/quote]

It's a rascal and I drive it real good
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:14 am

You should try a Hoverround,that Tom Cruse guy seems live the real deal. Solid power chair. I think you can get his full scroll chair for under $1000.00. Half scroll is more rare and will set you back a few more bills.
Bootlipkiller

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:16 am

GOD DAMNIT GUYS!!! He's asking about goose calls. Stop getting off subject. :mrgreen:
GadwallGetter530

Postby AKPirate » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:18 am

GadwallGetter530 wrote:GOD DAMNIT GUYS!!! He's asking about goose calls. Stop getting off subject. :mrgreen:

Slow your roll fella, there is only one sheriff in this town
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:19 am

GadwallGetter530 wrote:GOD DAMNIT GUYS!!! He's asking about goose calls. Stop getting off subject. :mrgreen:

You can't deny the Hoverround looks solid in the commercial. The turning radius is epic.
Bootlipkiller

Postby AKPirate » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:20 am

Bootlipkiller wrote:

You can't deny the Hoverround looks solid in the commercial. The turning radius is epic.

Fucksticks
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:22 am

AKPirate wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:

Fucksticks

Wut! I'm helping. :lol:
Bootlipkiller

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:23 am

Bootlipkiller wrote:

If it only came with a toilet. We'd be in business.
GadwallGetter530

Postby AKPirate » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:25 am

Bootlipkiller wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:

Fucksticks

Wut! I'm helping. :lol:

like an anchor thrown to a drowning man
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Next

Return to Duck Call Forum