Cedar-Cane Duck Call

What duck call to get? Who makes their own calls? Ask here!

Moderator: Throbbin Rods

Cedar-Cane Duck Call

Postby shank117 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:50 pm

I have a Cedar-Cane Duck Call stamped. It says CEDAR-CANE DUCK CALL MADE BY ALLEN J. AIRHART 608 COTTAGE LANE LAKE CHARLES, LA. Any idea on value? It looks to be very early original call Airhart made as it has the 608 address from what i have read online. Any info would be great
shank117

Re: Cedar-Cane Duck Call

Postby shank117 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:53 pm

here is the image
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
shank117

Postby Goldfish » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:36 am

If you are on Facebook, there is a group called Duck Call Exchange and another called Duck Call Trader. Lots of guys on there that have a wealth of collecting knowledge. If you don't have Facebook, I could post your picture on there asking for info and value for you if you would like.
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby shank117 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:02 am

Goldfish wrote:If you are on Facebook, there is a group called Duck Call Exchange and another called Duck Call Trader. Lots of guys on there that have a wealth of collecting knowledge. If you don't have Facebook, I could post your picture on there asking for info and value for you if you would like.

im trying to join to find out
shank117

Postby Rick » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:15 am

I'm no collector and can only tell you there a mess of similar calls down here, so don't get your hopes up too high. The fellows on this link, however, can probably tell you much more: http://lacalls.org/
Rick

Return to Duck Call Forum