New GVCC Homewrecker arrived...

What duck call to get? Who makes their own calls? Ask here!

Moderator: Throbbin Rods

New GVCC Homewrecker arrived...

Postby IndianaYakFish » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:59 am

My new Gander Valley Custom Calls Homewrecker arrived this past Friday. Mark had told me it should arrive on Friday and since I work second shift, I was almost late for work waiting on the mail to arrive. Been playing with it in the truck on the drives to work since it came and am really liking it. Nice call, Mark was great to deal with and it should call in some greenheads just fine. Unfortunately, it arrived just in time for our split and season won't open again until the end of the month. :roll:

-Jameson
"I intend to learn to call waterfowl even if in the process I offend every ear in the country—and I just might."—Gene Hill
IndianaYakFish

Re: New GVCC Homewrecker arrived...

Postby IndianaYakFish » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:00 pm

Sorry, I need to remember to resize my pics.
-Jameson
"I intend to learn to call waterfowl even if in the process I offend every ear in the country—and I just might."—Gene Hill
IndianaYakFish

Re: New GVCC Homewrecker arrived...

Postby Rick » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:40 pm

IndianaYakFish wrote:Unfortunately, it arrived just in time for our split and season won't open again until the end of the month. :roll:

That's a good thing: time to gain familiarity with and confidence in the call before field testing. Hence a better chance of giving it a fair shake.
Rick

Return to Duck Call Forum