Tapatalk

Suggest ideas for the site or ask for help with the forums.

Tapatalk

Postby assateague » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:39 pm

Tried to login on my iPad, but no dice. I've had the "other place" on there for a while, and am using Tapatalk on my phone to post this. Any ideas why it says "the administrator has restricted access via Tapatalk"?
assateague

Re: Tapatalk

Postby Olly » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:42 pm

Weird, seems to be working for me on the android. Anyone else with an ipad wanna chime in? I'll look into it further for you Assa

Sent from your honey hole.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Tapatalk

Postby assateague » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:51 pm

Thanks Coastie! Could be the device, since I haven't updated tapatalk, but I have on my phone. I should do that tonight and try again- don't worry about checking. Let me take care of it on my end first.
assateague

Re: Tapatalk

Postby Olly » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:53 pm

No problems man, if you can't get it working let me know. I remember when I installed it here I hadn't updated it in a long time and it only half worked. Anyway, I'm gonna move this thread down to the site help forum.

Good luck.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Tapatalk

Postby assateague » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:29 pm

I got it now. I'm on the iPad. Works fine after I updated Tapatalk. Thanks brother!
assateague

Return to Site Suggestions & Support