Anyone else?????

Suggest ideas for the site or ask for help with the forums.

Anyone else?????

Postby QH's Paw » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:31 pm

So, for the last 2 days, almost everytime I try to post a reply, it takes 3-4 attempts before it takes.
At first, it was only happening at work so I thought it was their filter but, it's happening now, today, at home on a different computer and IP.
Olly, what's up?
I had to submit my replies in the trapping thread 5 times before it took.
I've started copying so I can paste when it brings me back to a blank "post reply" screen.
QH's Paw

Re: Anyone else?????

Postby Bufflehead » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:32 pm

works for me
Bufflehead

Postby assateague » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:34 pm

QH's Paw wrote:So, for the last 2 days, almost everytime I try to post a reply, it takes 3-4 attempts before it takes.
At first, it was only happening at work so I thought it was their filter but, it's happening now, today, at home on a different computer and IP.
Olly, what's up?
I've started copying so I can paste when it brings me back to a blank "post reply" screen.

Need to update tapatalk
assateague

Postby QH's Paw » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:36 pm

I don't think tapatalk is gonna help anything on my PC or notebook.
QH's Paw

Postby Bufflehead » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:37 pm

QH's Paw wrote:I don't think tapatalk is gonna help anything on my PC or notebook.

i'm on a pc and haven't had any problems
Bufflehead

Postby DeadEye_Dan » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:39 pm

QH's Paw wrote:I don't think tapatalk is gonna help anything on my PC or notebook.

It's worth a try...
Cover your ears, Darlin'
DeadEye_Dan
WFF Supporter

Postby MuddyWaterWarlock » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:43 pm

QH's Paw wrote:So, for the last 2 days, almost everytime I try to post a reply, it takes 3-4 attempts before it takes.
Olly, what's up?

I had trouble once tonight, typed reply, hit submit, the screen changed and came back to an empty reply screen. I checked the thread to make sure I didn't double tap like Red and nothing was there so I started over. Not that it matters no one reads my posts anyway. Probably won't read this one, so I'm probably typing for my own amusement, oh well.
Spoken to MuddyWaterWarlock
aunt betty wrote:This is personal. You are a douchebag.
Hey douche, when a seeds sprouts roots...what is it called?

Spoken to 3Leg
aunt betty wrote:You are one of them dipshits who wants to tell me how to build a clock cuz I asked for the correct time.
Fuck you dipshit.
MuddyWaterWarlock

Postby Fowlplay » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:44 pm

No issues here. Probabaly dhc hackers tho
Fowlplay

Postby Botiz630 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:44 pm

assateague wrote:
Olly, what's up?

Need to update tapatalk

:lol:
This is the real Botiz630
Botiz630

Postby Goldfish » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:51 pm

MuddyWaterWarlock wrote:.

Huh?

:P

sent from a phancy fone
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby QH's Paw » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:52 pm

MuddyWaterWarlock wrote:
Olly, what's up?

I had trouble once tonight, typed reply, hit submit, the screen changed and came back to an empty reply screen. I checked the thread to make sure I didn't double tap like Red and nothing was there so I started over. Not that it matters no one reads my posts anyway. Probably won't read this one, so I'm probably typing for my own amusement, oh well.

I've had it happen on every reply I have attempted on the "trapping" thread. It has taken me at least 3 attempts in every instance. At least it isn't just me. I was starting to wonder who I pissed off. :lol: :lol:
QH's Paw

Postby Goldfish » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:56 pm

They are trying to tell you guys something

sent from a phancy fone
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby Olly » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:11 pm

I haven't seen any problems with the site like that. I'll look into it all the same though!
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby NuffDaddy » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:21 pm

DeadEye_Dan wrote:

It's worth a try...

:lol::lol::lol:

Sent from my badazz phone using a badazz app
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby The Duck Hammer » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:21 pm

Everything is going smooth here.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Olly » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:51 pm

Q we might have been hitting our client connection limit. I upped it a lot, keep an eye on it and let me know if it happens again.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby QH's Paw » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:06 pm

Olly wrote:Q we might have been hitting our client connection limit. I upped it a lot, keep an eye on it and let me know if it happens again.

You da man!! ImageImageImageImage
QH's Paw

Postby QH's Paw » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:01 pm

Celebrated too soon, still happening.
QH's Paw

Return to Site Suggestions & Support