Woodworking forum?

Suggest ideas for the site or ask for help with the forums.

Woodworking forum?

Postby Eric Haynes » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:55 pm

I know it has absolutely nothing to do with waterfowling, maybe a little bit, but I know some of us do carpentry/woodworking and end up high-jacking threads talking about it. Maybe?

I think making calls and decoys could end up in it due to using different species of wood that not everyone knows about. I know me, jehler and AT work or use different woods every now and then. Just an idea.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Re: Woodworking forum?

Postby 3legged_lab » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:57 pm

jacking threads is fun.

Anybody have any big plans for the weekend?
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Bufflehead » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:01 pm

3legged_lab wrote:jacking threads is fun.

Anybody have any big plans for the weekend?

i'm sure somone will be working their wood

seriously though, carving/woodworking forum would be alright. don't know how many carvers are on here now but i always enjoy the threads carvers post on other forums
Bufflehead

Postby Olly » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:16 pm

Are you guys talking a general wood working forum or a decoy carving forum? I've thought about adding a home/handy man type forum in.

Sent from your honey hole.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Eric Haynes » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:12 am

Olly wrote:Are you guys talking a general wood working forum or a decoy carving forum? I've thought about adding a home/handy man type forum in.

Sent from your honey hole.

Woodworking/home/carpentry forum. I do it for a living(mostly) and like helping out where I can, and also like to hear from others. I mainly build custom homes, but I also do a lot of custom floors, decking, bathrooms, kitchens etc.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Return to Site Suggestions & Support