Product review forum

Suggest ideas for the site or ask for help with the forums.

Product review forum

Postby capt1972 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:11 pm

Was just thinking how the same questions get asked over and over about the same items. Maybe a Product review forum where it would be easier to search for an item and get the info you were looking for. And ask new questions. just a thought, I don't have them very often.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time With the BLOOD OF TYRANTS
capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Re: Product review forum

Postby Olly » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:58 am

Isn't that what the gear forum is for? If in the future someone does a detailed review of a piece of gear I will make it SOP to sticky that review in that forum.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Re: Product review forum

Postby capt1972 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:52 pm

Olly wrote:Isn't that what the gear forum is for? If in the future someone does a detailed review of a piece of gear I will make it SOP to sticky that review in that forum.

I didn't realize we had a gear forum even though I've posted in it. :roll:
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time With the BLOOD OF TYRANTS
capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Return to Site Suggestions & Support