Allowed Attachments

Suggest ideas for the site or ask for help with the forums.

Allowed Attachments

Postby Olly » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:09 pm

You guys can now upload common document files to help share info like Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Adobe PDF files. In addition to that I've also added the ability to upload common Garmin, Magellan & Google Earth GPS file formats in case you wanted to share hunting or GPS maps with other members.

Here's a list of ALL file formats allowed to be uploaded to the forum including the new ones.

This small addition won't affect most of you but some might find it useful. I know that I like to scout and make GPS maps and files for my hunting trips.

Images

gif
jpeg
jpg
png
tga
tif
tiff

GPS Files

axm
gpi
gpx
gpxx
kml
kmz
loc
log
poi
tcx
trk
trl

Document Files

doc
docm
docx
pdf
ppt
pptm
pptx
xls
xlsb
xlsm
xlsx
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Re: Allowed Attachments

Postby Redbeard » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:21 pm

Mind blown bossman
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Return to Site Suggestions & Support