How about...

Suggest ideas for the site or ask for help with the forums.

Re: How about...

Postby QH's Paw » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:01 am

Redbeard wrote:Try this
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385701440.636407.jpg

Now you're just talking crazy Red. The next thing you'll say walk in the next room and ask instead of texting. What the hell is the world coming to.
QH's Paw

Postby assateague » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:35 pm

Goldfish wrote:So we should actually be decoding the assafacts? Crap, I've been missing the info

You can find the state militia, the fire department, the LA Thunderbirds, the fucking ghost of Steve McQueen, and ten roman gladiators in my assafacts.
assateague

Postby capt1972 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:43 pm

assateague wrote:
Goldfish wrote:So we should actually be decoding the assafacts? Crap, I've been missing the info

You can find the state militia, the fire department, the LA Thunderbirds, the fucking ghost of Steve McQueen, and ten roman gladiators in my assafacts.

:lol: :lol:
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time With the BLOOD OF TYRANTS
capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Goldfish » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:35 pm

assateague wrote:

Can anyone find McQueen? Missing that one
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Previous

Return to Site Suggestions & Support