Suggestion

Suggest ideas for the site or ask for help with the forums.

Suggestion

Postby ManlyMan » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:03 pm

Hey Mods,

could we make the graphic as to whether weve read the topic or not a little more differentiated from "unread"?
ManlyMan

Re: Suggestion

Postby Olly » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:06 pm

ManlyMan wrote:Hey Mods,

could we make the graphic as to whether weve read the topic or not a little more differentiated from "unread"?

I'll look into it, are the two colors two similar?
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby ManlyMan » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:09 pm

yeah i can look closely and see the difference in color. but id like to just glance at it and see the difference.
ManlyMan

Suggestion

Postby Flightstopper » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm

I concur
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:13 pm

I agree.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Olly » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:20 pm

I made the unread a little darker.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:26 pm

That helps, its a little more obvious now.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby MOhuntingGuy » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:31 pm

I was just thinking the same thing except make it clear if you have posted in the thread or not. Like on dhc, it gives a little red * on the left side. It makes it much easier to keep up.
"There's something about sitting in a duck blind by the lake, staring zen like at the sky hour after after, then blasting one of Gods creatures out of the air. Man that is a great time." - Anthony Bourdain
MOhuntingGuy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:32 pm

Im working on that.... maybe while im nursing my hangover Sunday morning.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby MOhuntingGuy » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:36 pm

Olly wrote:Im working on that.... maybe while im nursing my hangover Sunday morning.

Sounds good hoss. So far so good. This might be the new hangout.
"There's something about sitting in a duck blind by the lake, staring zen like at the sky hour after after, then blasting one of Gods creatures out of the air. Man that is a great time." - Anthony Bourdain
MOhuntingGuy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:57 pm

MOhuntingGuy wrote:
Olly wrote:Im working on that.... maybe while im nursing my hangover Sunday morning.

Sounds good hoss. So far so good. This might be the new hangout.

Thanks man, stick around and invite anyone else you want.

Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:26 am

Not to beat a dead horse, but this is my only "complaint" for the site (Other than Jehler ignoring every post I make).

I think that rather than darker (which I believe is the current standard), a color change to something bright would help (Red, Orange, or Yellow).

The little mark just doesn't pop the way it does elsewhere...
rebelp74 wrote:Yeah I have a yacht, suck it bitches!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby AKPirate » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:42 am

Feelin' Fowl wrote:Not to beat a dead horse, but this is my only "complaint" for the site (Other than Jehler ignoring every post I make).

I think that rather than darker (which I believe is the current standard), a color change to something bright would help (Red, Orange, or Yellow).

John hates everyone, don't feel slighted :mrgreen: (He is really a good guy, but don't ever tell him that)
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby jehler » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:05 am

AKPirate wrote:
Feelin' Fowl wrote:Not to beat a dead horse, but this is my only "complaint" for the site (Other than Jehler ignoring every post I make).

John hates everyone, don't feel slighted :mrgreen: (He is really a good guy, but don't ever tell him that)
who are you talking to Ak?
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby Tomkat » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:56 am

I suggest someone mail me some maple syrup

Sent from an undisclosed location in central Kansas.
Tomkat

Postby AKPirate » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:32 am

jehler wrote:
AKPirate wrote:

:mrgreen:
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:52 pm

AKPirate wrote:
jehler wrote:
AKPirate wrote:

:mrgreen:

It's like it took me less than a week to get on his Foe list!
rebelp74 wrote:Yeah I have a yacht, suck it bitches!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Return to Site Suggestions & Support