Count Number?

Suggest ideas for the site or ask for help with the forums.

Count Number?

Postby R. Chapman » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:50 pm

I've noticed lately that some of the new members come on here and the first thing they post is in the Classified Sections. It's quite annoying if you ask me. I would suggest that the user has at least an "X" amount of quality posts before they were to post in the the classifieds. Who would be for this?
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman

Re: Count Number?

Postby 3legged_lab » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:56 pm

That wouldn't make sense. Some people only use these forums for their classified sections.
They cant all post pics of their guns.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Olly » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:30 pm

R. Chapman wrote:I've noticed lately that some of the new members come on here and the first thing they post is in the Classified Sections. It's quite annoying if you ask me. I would suggest that the user has at least an "X" amount of quality posts before they were to post in the the classifieds. Who would be for this?

We've talked about this before and the classifieds will remain open to anyone with any amount of post count. Thanks for your suggestion!
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby AKPirate » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:32 pm

Olly wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:I've noticed lately that some of the new members come on here and the first thing they post is in the Classified Sections. It's quite annoying if you ask me. I would suggest that the user has at least an "X" amount of quality posts before they were to post in the the classifieds. Who would be for this?

We've talked about this before and the classifieds will remain open to anyone with any amount of post count. Thanks for your suggestion!

Bless your heart Rex :lol:
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby NuffDaddy » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:49 pm

If you made it 10 posts people would just make 10 random posts then post in the classifieds. I get what you're saying though.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby NuffDaddy » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:49 pm

AKPirate wrote:
Olly wrote:

:lol::lol:
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby R. Chapman » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:51 pm

AKPirate wrote:
Olly wrote:

I have a heart?
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman

Postby The Duck Hammer » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:53 pm

R. Chapman wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
Olly wrote:

I have a heart?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby AKPirate » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:04 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
Olly wrote:

I have a heart?

Free the fucking quote stream!
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby RonE » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:11 pm

Rex, I feel your pain, I made the same request and got shot down also.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:21 pm

Dammit Rex! This is why we can't have nice things!
assateague wrote:Put that in your huff-n-puffer and smoke it, shootin' boy.
ducks~n~bucks

Postby 3legged_lab » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:22 pm

ducks~n~bucks wrote:Dammit Rex! This is why we can't have nice things!

:lol::lol::lol:
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby goodkarmarising » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:31 pm

Duly Noted...We will take your suggestion into consideration.
goodkarmarising

Postby AKPirate » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:32 pm

goodkarmarising wrote:

Duly Noted...We will take your suggestion into consideration.

:lol:
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby assateague » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:07 am

R. Chapman wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
Olly wrote:

I have a heart?

No, you've got a wine pumper, a blood mill, a transfer house, a tick-tock-til-you-don't-stop, or some other such nonsense.
assateague

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:09 am

assateague wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:I have a heart?
No, you've got a wine pumper, a blood mill, a transfer house, a tick-tock-til-you-don't-stop, or some other such nonsense.

ducks~n~bucks

Postby R. Chapman » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:43 pm

ducks~n~bucks wrote:
assateague wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:I have a heart?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
R. Chapman

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:47 pm

The part that really got me was the "tick-tock-til-you-don't-stop"
ducks~n~bucks

Postby R. Chapman » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:53 pm

ducks~n~bucks wrote:The part that really got me was the "tick-tock-til-you-don't-stop"

Same here. Thanks for the laugh Assa! :beer: :lol: :lol: :lol:
R. Chapman

Postby capt1972 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:42 am

epic funny ass thread. pure gold.

X2 on the quote stream!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time With the BLOOD OF TYRANTS
capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Return to Site Suggestions & Support