a nasty glitch

Suggest ideas for the site or ask for help with the forums.

a nasty glitch

Postby Mornin Beef » Thu May 15, 2014 2:37 pm

Surprised I'm the first to notice but looks like a nasty glitch erased the controversial forum from the site. What's up with that?
Carp
Mornin Beef

Re: a nasty glitch

Postby Eric Haynes » Thu May 15, 2014 3:10 pm

We fixed the glitch.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Mornin Beef » Thu May 15, 2014 3:13 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:We fixed the glitch.

I can't find it. Come on stop trollin, give me some details.
Carp
Mornin Beef

Postby Eric Haynes » Thu May 15, 2014 3:17 pm

Mornin Beef wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:We fixed the glitch.

I can't find it. Come on stop trollin, give me some details.

You haven't been completely unbanned yet bro. Olly was serious this time. You insult him via PM?
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu May 15, 2014 3:19 pm

Beef you proved Ollys point for him. You see beef it's apples and oranges and that's all you need to know.
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby Olly » Thu May 15, 2014 3:30 pm

No glitch you have to be logged in to see it. This is a Duck Hunting forum I didn't want search engine bots indexing it.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Return to Site Suggestions & Support