Trying to register with a hotmail email? READ THIS

Suggest ideas for the site or ask for help with the forums.

Trying to register with a hotmail email? READ THIS

Postby Olly » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:30 am

Any guest trying to register a new account on WFF or any member with a "@hotmail.com" email that is not getting emails from the board I have tracked down the issue. Hotmail has accidentally added WFF to their black list and I am trying to get them to remove us but it's not a quick process for some reason. All I got as an answer to why is it was a mistake and it was forwarded to the right department.

So if you're browsing the site and want to create a new account please use another email address until the issue has been resolved.

Thank you. - Olly
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Re: Trying to register with a hotmail email? READ THIS

Postby Olly » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:55 pm

This issue has been resolved for now. Any users with a hotmail address that are having trouble getting automated emails from the board please inform me directly.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Return to Site Suggestions & Support