WFF Suggestions

Suggest ideas for the site or ask for help with the forums.

WFF Suggestions

Postby Olly » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:56 am

Ideas from the members have always shaped the way WFF runs/works one of the most recent examples would be Rick suggesting that we have a log book section which has been a big hit.

So what would you guys like to either see changed here or something new all together? If it's possible I will make it happen!
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Re: WFF Suggestions

Postby Olly » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:10 am

I guess no response is a good response! :lol:
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby NuffDaddy » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:42 am

Nothing I would do different if I was in charge. Keep up the good work man. You gotta be doing something right.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:11 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:Nothing I would do different if I was in charge. Keep up the good work man. You gotta be doing something right.

Thanks for the kind words. Sometimes I just like to poll the members and see if there is anything you guys need or want to be changed. This is the members forum and I always want to include everyone how it all goes down.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby firstflight » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:10 pm

Taptalk back the way it was. This new update sucks .
firstflight

Postby Olly » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:37 pm

firstflight wrote:Taptalk back the way it was. This new update sucks .

If I had control over that I would in a heart beat.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby firstflight » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:38 pm

I know ,your good like that .
firstflight

Postby NuffDaddy » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:06 pm

Fuckin tapatalk
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby The Duck Hammer » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:16 pm

Fuck tapatalk
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Olly » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:30 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:Fuck tapatalk
Olly
WFF Administrator

Return to Site Suggestions & Support