WFF Mission Statement

Suggest ideas for the site or ask for help with the forums.

WFF Mission Statement

Postby Olly » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:05 am

WFF mission statement wrote:To provide a non profit based free to use adult oriented waterfowl hunting geared discussion forum.

Non profit based: There has always been this misconception that WFF was setup with the goal of one day being a business for me. This is not and has never been true. The small amount of money that comes from selling advertising goes directly to help pay for the web servers used to power WFF. I think most people are used to being on forums setup and run as a business so that's why they assume WFF is the same way. We are not and never will be, I run WFF for the enjoyment of the waterfowling community. Period.

Free to use: WFF will not ever charge for the use of Waterfowlforum.Net, because I love hunting and waterfowling so much providing such a place to talk about it for free is what we're about.

Adult oriented: Does this mean that WFF has no rules? No, it means that I think placing rules on the words adults can say or the content they can post is ridiculous. Everyone here is an adult and if you want to say fuck you can. If you want to visit the lovely island of Hawaii and have an adult beverage you can.

With WFF's 2nd full year of being online behind us I wanted to share the reasons why I run WFF. I hope that sharing my views on WFF will clear up some misconceptions and help to avoid some of the problems WFF faced in 2014.

I'd also like to thank all of the moderators in 2014 for taking their time to help run WFF also! Here's to a good 2015!
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Return to Site Suggestions & Support