Private Messages

Suggest ideas for the site or ask for help with the forums.

Private Messages

Postby PorkChop » Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:35 am

I saw that I had a private message and when I click on it this is all I see. Am I missing something. I have clicked on the little circle that looks like a message and nothing happens. Says about exporting it

3463875F-D81F-40BE-AC53-EFAA6ECD7D2D.png
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
PorkChop

Re: Private Messages

Postby Ricky Spanish » Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:41 am

PorkChop wrote:I saw that I had a private message and when I click on it this is all I see. Am I missing something. I have clicked on the little circle that looks like a message and nothing happens. Says about exporting it

Uh...I dunno sounds like you're using a pc.
Mine is old as hell and in the garage.
Full of Bayou Bottoms BS.
That hard drive could be used to blackmail our way hunting but I doubt it'd go well.
Basically you got an apology for the oddball comment in your goose thread.
Ricky Spanish

Postby PorkChop » Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:49 am

Ricky Spanish wrote:
PorkChop wrote:I saw that I had a private message and when I click on it this is all I see. Am I missing something. I have clicked on the little circle that looks like a message and nothing happens. Says about exporting it

Uh...I dunno sounds like you're using a pc.
Mine is old as hell and in the garage.
Full of Bayou Bottoms BS.
That hard drive could be used to blackmail our way hunting but I doubt it'd go well.
Basically you got an apology for the oddball comment in your goose thread.

Nope I am using an iPhone
PorkChop

Postby PorkChop » Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:51 am

Which comment was that? Didn’t take anything bad unless you deleted it?
PorkChop

Postby Ricky Spanish » Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:55 am

PorkChop wrote:Which comment was that? Didn’t take anything bad unless you deleted it?

Nothing major. I saw boob and...lost it a minute.
Felt bad.
Ricky Spanish

Postby PorkChop » Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:07 am

Ricky Spanish wrote:
PorkChop wrote:Which comment was that? Didn’t take anything bad unless you deleted it?

Felt bad.

Yes there was side boob and if you actually go to the article and expand the picture you can see that they are fake. That’s why when you asked the question if she was gray and I posted pictures of her showing that her hair was dyed like platinum blonde.
PorkChop

Postby Ricky Spanish » Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:11 am

PorkChop wrote:
Ricky Spanish wrote:

Felt bad.

Yes there was side boob and if you actually go to the article and expand the picture you can see that they are fake. That’s why when you asked the question if she was gray and I posted pictures of her showing that her hair was dyed like platinum blonde.

Needed a shoehorn to remove foot from mouth I thought.

The pm mystery may remain a mystery.
Mine works different. Android phone.
Yuh just click, click, clicketty click and oh wow I found the girls.
Ricky Spanish

Postby PorkChop » Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:16 am

To me the private messages look like any other forum and I’ve never had a problem. Maybe when I get home I’ll try logging on the home computer to see if it shows up there. The kids usually use that one though. My daughter joined the other website and they banned her because she had the same IP as me. Who would’ve thunk it when you live in the same house IP‘s would be similar ha ha I wonder what they do When the college guys join and they use the computer in the day room. I wonder if they all get banned. It’s all good though!
PorkChop

Postby Ricky Spanish » Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:36 pm

PorkChop wrote:To me the private messages look like any other forum and I’ve never had a problem. Maybe when I get home I’ll try logging on the home computer to see if it shows up there. The kids usually use that one though. My daughter joined the other website and they banned her because she had the same IP as me. Who would’ve thunk it when you live in the same house IP‘s would be similar ha ha I wonder what they do When the college guys join and they use the computer in the day room. I wonder if they all get banned. It’s all good though!

The way around that is to use a "proxy".
It's a gadget that makes two computers run separately on the same connection. You make your own "network" and the second PC has its own IP.
My kid hooked one up back in the dial-up days.
So if you run two accounts buy a "linksies" device and have the kids make it work.
Ricky Spanish

Postby Duck Engr » Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:46 pm

I’ll take a look when I get back to my desktop but you should be able to click on “oops” and have it open.

If on an iPhone, I’d recommend the app Tapatalk. Messages are run through it too and makes things easier to read.
Duck Engr
WFF Administrator

Postby PorkChop » Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:04 pm

Duck Engr wrote:I’ll take a look when I get back to my desktop but you should be able to click on “oops” and have it open.

If on an iPhone, I’d recommend the app Tapatalk. Messages are run through it too and makes things easier to read.

Yup I should’ve posted that I figured it out. Figures that I hit everything except for the subject! I guess I better start drinking now that I’m home from work! Thank you
PorkChop

Postby PorkChop » Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:13 pm

Ricky Spanish wrote:
PorkChop wrote:To me the private messages look like any other forum and I’ve never had a problem. Maybe when I get home I’ll try logging on the home computer to see if it shows up there. The kids usually use that one though. My daughter joined the other website and they banned her because she had the same IP as me. Who would’ve thunk it when you live in the same house IP‘s would be similar ha ha I wonder what they do When the college guys join and they use the computer in the day room. I wonder if they all get banned. It’s all good though!

The way around that is to use a "proxy".
It's a gadget that makes two computers run separately on the same connection. You make your own "network" and the second PC has its own IP.
My kid hooked one up back in the dial-up days.
So if you run two accounts buy a "linksies" device and have the kids make it work.

Not a big deal now! She did not know that I was done with the place.
PorkChop

Return to Site Suggestions & Support