A good start...

Re: A good start...

Postby cannon » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:17 am

jehler wrote:He's got a license and a sweet little Tacoma, if your serious I imagine he'd kick the **** out of a pretty serious chore list in trade ;)

Dead serious. Say when. I'm booked New Year's Eve & New Year's Day, and all of the week of Dec. 15th. Other than that, schedule's clear.
Nick Roehl wrote:I am used to working hard and was taught to be a man at a young age. I am 33 with a couple college degrees and I take my job as webmaster for Flyway Media seriously.
cannon

Postby jarbo03 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:20 am

Olly wrote:So I think I've trouble shot what's going on with my camera and trying to take duck pics over water.

The camera works great in my house or in the woods, went back out today to try and set it up again. However once over water the camera acts like it is always trying to take a photo and it made sense as to why my last set of battieres died so fast. I think the small smount of motion from wind on the pond is making the camera always try to take a photo and the 15 sec reset it needs before taking another picture never happens because it can never take a first photo.

Anyone ever setup a game camera over water before? Have to do anything special? I'm glad to see nothing is wrong with the camera and it works great, set it up last night and got over 130 photos of my dog walking around in the house haha.

I'll check em out, be a while before I need another. Now have a sizemaster set up in 16 & 20, no more changing dies.
TAZ 2014-15 birds

Ducks: 57
Geese: 59
Pheasant: 4
Quail: 2
Prairie Chicken: 4
Dove: 168
jarbo03

Postby jehler » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:21 am

Alright, I'll get ahold of you in November and see how we look
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!