Lanyards for sale

Forum for private sales. No commercial advertising. MUST HAVE 10 POST TO USE THIS FORUM.

Moderator: Throbbin Rods

Lanyards for sale

Postby doebasher » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:56 am

I make lanyards and sell for 30.00 including shipping can make any color here r a few I sold so for

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
doebasher

Re: Lanyards for sale

Postby obxbufflehead » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:37 am

How long have you been making lanyards? They look good.
MOhuntingGuy wrote:I bet they were home schooled and lack the necessary social skills in life to take a joke.
obxbufflehead

Postby Goldfish » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:53 pm

I'm still curious if anyone can make a lanyard like that float so I don't lose my $200 around my neck to the muck down below.
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby assateague » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:00 pm

Funny you say that- I'm going to try making one with sealed rubber tubing replacing the two center strands of 550 cord. I've tried to do it several times, but think I have it figured out this time. I just don't know if it will be bouyant enough to float the calls.
assateague

Postby jehler » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:04 pm

assateague wrote:Funny you say that- I'm going to try making one with sealed rubber tubing replacing the two center strands of 550 cord. I've tried to do it several times, but think I have it figured out this time. I just don't know if it will be bouyant enough to float the calls.

Ive been thinking about just attaching some loops to a Bota for my calls.
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby assateague » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:14 pm

Probably an even better idea. Mine is around my neck about once every never.
assateague

Postby obxbufflehead » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:24 pm

Goldfish wrote:I'm still curious if anyone can make a lanyard like that float so I don't lose my $200 around my neck to the muck down below.

Funny story. A friend if mine drop anther friends calls in a 5' deep creek at night last week. It was a lanyard I made. He looked at the other kid and said "you just drop $400 bucks in the creek, start swimming." They got it back though.
MOhuntingGuy wrote:I bet they were home schooled and lack the necessary social skills in life to take a joke.
obxbufflehead

Postby capt1972 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:51 pm

obxbufflehead wrote:
Goldfish wrote:I'm still curious if anyone can make a lanyard like that float so I don't lose my $200 around my neck to the muck down below.

Funny story. A friend if mine drop anther friends calls in a 5' deep creek at night last week. It was a lanyard I made. He looked at the other kid and said "you just drop $400 bucks in the creek, start swimming." They got it back though.

could you braid it around a piece of surgical tubing that was sealed at both ends?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time With the BLOOD OF TYRANTS
capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Eric Haynes » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:23 pm

assateague wrote:Probably an even better idea. Mine is around my neck about once every never.

You really need to get on some birds:grin:

Sent from my H866C using Tapatalk 2
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby assateague » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:46 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:
assateague wrote:Probably an even better idea. Mine is around my neck about once every never.

Well, your'e right about that. But I was talking about having it either in my lap (when in the Hybrid) or next to me on the bench (when in the blind). I can't stand having it around my neck. Which certainly doesn't make it any LESS likely to go in the drink :lol:
assateague

Postby Eric Haynes » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:54 pm

assateague wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:

Well, your'e right about that. But I was talking about having it either in my lap (when in the Hybrid) or next to me on the bench (when in the blind). I can't stand having it around my neck. Which certainly doesn't make it any LESS likely to go in the drink :lol:

Yeah yeah yeah. Even though i hate to admit I own something Avery makes, the clip on loops for their lanyard are pretty sweet. I clip them to my zipper so i dont have to wear it around my neck.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby jarbo03 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:54 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:
assateague wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:

Yeah yeah yeah. Even though i hate to admit I own something Avery makes, the clip on loops for their lanyard are pretty sweet. I clip them to my zipper so i dont have to wear it around my neck.

I do the same, transfer my whistles and transmitter from lanyard to upland vest.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
TAZ 2014-15 birds

Ducks: 57
Geese: 59
Pheasant: 4
Quail: 2
Prairie Chicken: 4
Dove: 168
jarbo03

Postby Ajverret » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:18 am

To make them float u should try weaving in some small fishing bobers just a thought
" Quack Stackin "
16' Lake sport w/ 35GTR Stage 1
Ajverret

Postby doebasher » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:44 pm

Bump

doebasher

Postby banknote » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:42 pm

capt1972 wrote:
obxbufflehead wrote:

could you braid it around a piece of surgical tubing that was sealed at both ends?

I was thinking the same thing. Or maybe a strip of closed cell foam. Might try it, myself.
banknote

Postby doebasher » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:04 pm

Bump

doebasher

Postby doebasher » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:08 am

YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
doebasher

Return to Duck Hunting Classifieds