WTB goose floaters...

Forum for private sales. No commercial advertising. MUST HAVE 10 POST TO USE THIS FORUM.

Moderator: Throbbin Rods

WTB goose floaters...

Postby Redbeard » Fri May 03, 2013 8:57 pm

...snows, specks, Canada's. Doesn't matter, they'll be repaired as brant by November. Let me know. Thanks

Red
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Re: WTB goose floaters...

Postby 3legged_lab » Fri May 03, 2013 9:26 pm

How much of your money are we allowed to spend?
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Goldfish » Fri May 03, 2013 9:27 pm

Why don't you just get cheap decoys when they go on sale? I got some flambeau storm fronts specifically to repaint as divers.

Course, if you can get them cheaper second hand, my suggestion is moot.

sent from a phancy fone
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby Redbeard » Fri May 03, 2013 9:33 pm

Goldfish wrote:Why don't you just get cheap decoys when they go on sale? I got some flambeau storm fronts specifically to repaint as divers.

sent from a phancy fone
I've got a line on some new brant decoys but they're $220 a dozen and the shipping is stupid high. Hoping I could pick up someone's old beaters cheap
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Bootlipkiller » Fri May 03, 2013 9:43 pm

Goldfish wrote:Why don't you just get cheap decoys when they go on sale? I got some flambeau storm fronts specifically to repaint as divers.

sent from a phancy fone

I don't think you will find any goose decoy on sale that is cheeper then someone's old beat up decoys they would probably be willing to give away.
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby assateague » Fri May 03, 2013 9:47 pm

Consider some Y-boards too, Red.
assateague

Postby The Duck Hammer » Fri May 03, 2013 9:51 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:

sent from a phancy fone

I don't think you will find any goose decoy on sale that is cheeper then someone's old beat up decoys they would probably be willing to give away.

Truth. Cheap goose decoys around here cost $10 each.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby jarbo03 » Fri May 03, 2013 9:51 pm

Decoys would be cheaper if it weren't for the fucking Robertsons

Sent from a gnarly phone with a kickstand
TAZ 2014-15 birds

Ducks: 57
Geese: 59
Pheasant: 4
Quail: 2
Prairie Chicken: 4
Dove: 168
jarbo03

Postby Redbeard » Fri May 03, 2013 10:38 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:

sent from a phancy fone

exactly
Redbeard

Postby Redbeard » Fri May 03, 2013 10:40 pm

assateague wrote:Consider some Y-boards too, Red.
I have Jim. But I want about 3 dozen cheap floaters first then maybe add to it with some Y boards
Redbeard

Postby Goldfish » Sat May 04, 2013 12:18 am

I was talking duck decoys too, not just goose decoys. Can't imagine it'd matter that much, but I've never hunted Brant either

sent from a phancy fone
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby Redbeard » Sat May 04, 2013 8:32 am

Goldfish wrote:I was talking duck decoys too, not just goose decoys. Can't imagine it'd matter that much, but I've never hunted Brant either

sent from a phancy fone
the bigger the better
Redbeard

Postby Redbeard » Sat May 04, 2013 8:33 am

She's always said that
Redbeard

Postby 3legged_lab » Sat May 04, 2013 11:39 am

Check the klamath falls craigslist, if you find something I'll pick it up for ya.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Goldfish » Sat May 04, 2013 12:10 pm

As long as she doesn't say the more the merrier... Well, it depends on what she means I guess

sent from a phancy fone
Goldfish

Return to Duck Hunting Classifieds