Calls FS

Forum for private sales. No commercial advertising. MUST HAVE 10 POST TO USE THIS FORUM.

Moderator: Throbbin Rods

Calls FS

Postby Eric Haynes » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:48 am

I have a few calls I'm looking to get rid of.
1. Tim Grounds Half Breed $40 6/10
Giving it a 6/10 because it is used and not in tune.

2. Death Row Calls Short Drop $75 8/10
Used but in perfect working condition.

3. Bill Saunders Atomic G $80 9.5/10
Call is in perfect condition, never left the house and only blown a handful of times.

4. Death Row Calls Sudden Stop $85 9/10
Call sounds and looks great. Only selling because I have 3.

5. Buck Gardner Reactor $30 9/10
Never hunted.

6. Sean Mann Eastern Shoreman Express $40 9/10
Never hunted, flutes aren't my type of call.

7. Calef Calls goose call $15 9/10
Pretty Basic call

All prices are TYD.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Re: Calls FS

Postby Olly » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:23 am

Still have the Sean Mann flute?
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby assateague » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:28 am

That Eastern Shoreman is the ticket. Love the sound of those.
assateague

Postby Eric Haynes » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:59 pm

Yes I do.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Eric Haynes » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:02 pm

I honestly don't know how to use it. My friend can hop in it and it sounds amazing. Its the only flute Ive tried besides that Calef, and I must be missing something when it comes to flutes.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Olly » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:17 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:I honestly don't know how to use it. My friend can hop in it and it sounds amazing. Its the only flute Ive tried besides that Calef, and I must be missing something when it comes to flutes.

If you'll do $35 to my door ill take the flute. Let me know if that's okay and if so send me a PayPal address.

Sent using Tapatalk
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Return to Duck Hunting Classifieds