FS RNT Mondo

Forum for private sales. No commercial advertising. MUST HAVE 10 POST TO USE THIS FORUM.

Moderator: Throbbin Rods

FS RNT Mondo

Postby duckhunter1986 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:43 am

I have a metal band RNT Mondo for sale. It is in MINT CONDITION. It comes with bag and box. It has never left the house. $1500 FIRM, paypal only as a gift or add 3%. It was recently sent to Jimbo at the shop to be tuned. There were 150 of this made but only 75 were actually shipped out of the shop.
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
duckhunter1986

Re: FS RNT Mondo

Postby The Duck Hammer » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:58 am

I know this is the classifieds but I got a question since you apparently know more about them than me. If 150 were made but only 75 were shipped what happened to the other 75?
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby RonE » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:06 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:I know this is the classifieds but I got a question since you apparently know more about them than me. If 150 were made but only 75 were shipped what happened to the other 75?

They are waiting for you to buy the one that "has never been out of the house" but it has been sent back to the factory for a tune up. Then, they are going to dump the next 75 on the market for $129.95

If you will pm your address, I will send you a duck whistle for free.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Postby hudson » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:20 am

Holy shit was gonna buy it but damn nevermind
hudson

Postby Westie25 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:20 am

Supposedly they realized the glue wasn't holding the bands on before they shipped them out Or some shit. They're selling for considerably less than that now.
Westie25

Postby The Duck Hammer » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:35 am

Westie25 wrote:Supposedly they realized the glue wasn't holding the bands on before they shipped them out Or some shit. They're selling for considerably less than that now.

Yep, you're looking at a $500 call on its best day.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Westie25 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:18 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:
Westie25 wrote:Supposedly they realized the glue wasn't holding the bands on before they shipped them out Or some shit. They're selling for considerably less than that now.

Think the last one I watched went for like 600ish
Westie25

Postby The Duck Hammer » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:24 pm

Westie25 wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:

Think the last one I watched went for like 600ish

I haven't seen one sell in months other than the one that is posted here. It was listed on eBay and got up around 500 and didn't meet reserve. May have missed one but I don't know.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Return to Duck Hunting Classifieds