WTB Super Nova 28" in MAX-4

Forum for private sales. No commercial advertising. MUST HAVE 10 POST TO USE THIS FORUM.

Moderator: Throbbin Rods

WTB Super Nova 28" in MAX-4

Postby Olly » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:10 pm

Just like the title says looking for a Super Nova in MAX-4 with a 28" barrel. I have a basic black Nova now and love it, would like another.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Re: WTB Super Nova 28" in MAX-4

Postby Eric Haynes » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Great gun. I had both the nova and super nova. Got rid of the super and continued pounding the nova. For the price, I think they are the best gun out there!
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:33 am

Yea their great if you like a plastic gun. :lol:
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby Eric Haynes » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:29 am

Ill take a gun that doesnt rust over a 20lb pile of rust:lol:
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:27 pm

:lol: I'm just joking around the nova is a good gun I just don't like the blocky stalk and four grip. Just a personal preference. Oh if you clean your gun it won't rust. :thumbsup:
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Postby Eric Haynes » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:07 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote::lol: I'm just joking around the nova is a good gun I just don't like the blocky stalk and four grip. Just a personal preference. Oh if you clean your gun it won't rust. :thumbsup:

Well I havent cleaned my gun in three years. The 10 minutes it takes to do it just isn't worth it to me.:grin:

Im actually just lazy and I forget to do it, but it has been flawless. I figure for $400 if something breaks on it i'll just grab a new one...though my next gun just might be a mossberg 935.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Re: WTB Super Nova 28

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:19 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote::lol: I'm just joking around the nova is a good gun I just don't like the blocky stalk and four grip. Just a personal preference. Oh if you clean your gun it won't rust. :thumbsup:

Well I havent cleaned my gun in three years. The 10 minutes it takes to do it just isn't worth it to me.:grin:

Im actually just lazy and I forget to do it, but it has been flawless. I figure for $400 if something breaks on it i'll just grab a new one...though my next gun just might be a mossberg 935.

I keep hearing good things about mossberg but it's hard for me to get over the fact they use to be strait garbage when I was younger. My old 870 I would clean twice a year and I used it on average 3 days a week during our 107 day duck season. The thing is a work horse. In my experience the nova is also very reliable, I just can't hit crap with it. The Semi auto benelli is the finest most comfortable single shot on the market. :lol:
Bootlipkiller

Postby assateague » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:28 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
assateague

Return to Duck Hunting Classifieds