Duck hunting and fishing boat

Forum for private sales. No commercial advertising. MUST HAVE 10 POST TO USE THIS FORUM.

Moderator: Throbbin Rods

Duck hunting and fishing boat

Postby RonE » Mon May 12, 2014 8:53 pm

2011 Uncle J 18' X 54" open floor plan boat with high sides. Set up for spud poles, trolling motor mount and powerful lights.

2007 Pro Drive Outboard 36hp with full power reverse and power tilt.

Trailer with new springs, unknown year but good shape with good tires, new fenders and lights.

Home made pop up duck blind and two swivel seats. Hydro turf on all deck surfaces and two swivel chairs with room for more. Set up for spud poles, bilge pump and navigation lights. Has rod holder for three rods and room for three more. Includes extra SLA battery for spotlight and all required USCG safety equipment.

This boat will carry a load. I've had 4 hunters, a dog, 6 dozen decoys and all associated hunting gear and ammunition and room and capacity for more. Engine has some modifications and runs strong and well. 150 hours on the engine. This rig will go almost anywhere.

$12,000 or best offer.

(361) 230-5019

Send me a buyer and I will take you and a friend on a fishing and a duck hunting trip. I need to sell now have another project in line.and I will let you shoot my pink camo bone nelly

CR 4.jpg

CR 3.jpg

B6.jpg

B5.jpg

B4.jpg

B3.jpg

B2.jpg

B1.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Re: Duck hunting and fishing boat

Postby RonE » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:07 pm

Find me a buyer for my boat and I will take you on a fishing trip and a hunting trip, all costs paid even the beer.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Postby RonE » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:07 am

RonE wrote:Find me a buyer for my boat and I will take you on a fishing trip and a hunting trip, all costs paid even the beer.

Price reduction.......Now $11,000
RonE

Postby RonE » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:54 pm

SOLD!
RonE

Return to Duck Hunting Classifieds