Under Armour Waterfowl Clothing For Sale!

Forum for private sales. No commercial advertising. MUST HAVE 10 POST TO USE THIS FORUM.

Moderator: Throbbin Rods

Under Armour Waterfowl Clothing For Sale!

Postby Tyler8492 » Mon May 26, 2014 8:27 pm

I have two Under Armour Waterfowl Jackets For Sale!

The first one is the Under Armour Cold Gear Skysweeper Jacket in Max-4 Camo. Adult Medium. This jacket was given as a gift and I never wore it! It is brand new! It sells from Under Armour for $150.00. I am looking at selling it for $110.00 with free shipping.

The second one is the Under Armour Skysweeper Wind Hoodie in Max-4 Camo. Adult Medium. This hoodie has been worn a few times! You would never know its worn! It is in like new condition! There are absolutely no signs of wear! This sells from under armour for $140.00. I am looking to sell it for $80.00 with free shipping.

I will bend a little on the prices if you cannot go that high. PM me if interested and i will send pictures!
Tyler8492

Re: Under Armour Waterfowl Clothing For Sale!

Postby Eric Haynes » Tue May 27, 2014 7:31 am

Pictures would be nice.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Re: Under Armour Waterfowl Clothing For Sale!

Postby Tyler8492 » Tue May 27, 2014 8:24 am

Message me for pictures!
Tyler8492

Return to Duck Hunting Classifieds