FS/FT ccc Illinois cut $75

Forum for private sales. No commercial advertising. MUST HAVE 10 POST TO USE THIS FORUM.

Moderator: Throbbin Rods

FS/FT ccc Illinois cut $75

Postby Crank26 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:22 am

Willing to sell or trade green barrel black insert acrylic ccc Illinois cut call $75 can send pictures through txt. Need to sell asap
Crank26

Re: FS/FT ccc Illinois cut $75

Postby RonE » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:51 pm

Crank26 wrote:Willing to sell or trade green barrel black insert acrylic ccc Illinois cut call $75 can send pictures through txt. Need to sell asap

Is this call offered for sale on any other forums?
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Postby Crank26 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:59 pm

Yes sir it is..why?
Crank26

Postby RonE » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:14 pm

You come here without even introducing yourself and have nothing to offer than a call that either isn't worth the price you are asking or isn't popular or has been flogged to death on other forums.

Please introduce yourself, add to the conversations here and become one of the guys and we will actually try to help you.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Postby bill herian » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:49 pm

Um, Ron, I might be overstepping my bounds here but I can't see that the OP has done anything wrong. I think maybe we just appreciate the traffic and hope he makes a sale real soon.

And that call that ain't worth what he's asking happens to be a great call made by one of this forum's sponsors.
bill herian

Postby RonE » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:15 pm

bill herian wrote:Um, Ron, I might be overstepping my bounds here but I can't see that the OP has done anything wrong. I think maybe we just appreciate the traffic and hope he makes a sale real soon.

And that call that ain't worth what he's asking happens to be a great call made by one of this forum's sponsors.

You're correct, perhaps I was drinking when I posted that, maybe I shouldn't post when drinking.
RonE

Postby AKPirate » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:26 pm

RonE wrote:
bill herian wrote:Um, Ron, I might be overstepping my bounds here but I can't see that the OP has done anything wrong. I think maybe we just appreciate the traffic and hope he makes a sale real soon.

You're correct, perhaps I was drinking when I posted that, maybe I shouldn't post when drinking.

No, don't stop, just don't respond to anyone east of the Mississippi after happy hour so we can stay ahead of the timezone editing. :D
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby RonE » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:14 am

AKPirate wrote:
RonE wrote:

No, don't stop, just don't respond to anyone east of the Mississippi after happy hour so we can stay ahead of the timezone editing. :D

AK, do you think bill herian could be striking for a GM position? He's starting to sound like Red when Red is in one of his moments.
RonE

Postby AKPirate » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:02 pm

RonE wrote:
AKPirate wrote:
RonE wrote:

AK, do you think bill herian could be striking for a GM position? He's starting to sound like Red when Red is in one of his moments.

Beel would be a good GM
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Return to Duck Hunting Classifieds