2008 SeaArk 1860 DuckHawk 36HP Prodrive shallow drive low hr

Forum for private sales. No commercial advertising. MUST HAVE 10 POST TO USE THIS FORUM.

Moderator: Throbbin Rods

2008 SeaArk 1860 DuckHawk 36HP Prodrive shallow drive low hr

Postby borgy » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:47 am

Click blue link below for all 24 pictures
https://post.craigslist.org/manage/4610792997

2008 SeaArk 1860 DuckHawk 36HP Prodrive shallow mud motor on heavy duty Shorelandr trailer with. I bought this rig new in 2009 and have not used it all that much over the years. I have quit duck hunting and bought a bigger fishing boat so it's time for this rig to go. This makes for the ultimate River Duck/Fishing boat! The motor has always been maintained and has 163 original hours as seen on hour/tiny tach. Comes with Eagle color GPS/Fish finder, Gun box/rod holder, Custom Motor cover, Bilge pump, 12V plug in, Minn Kota trolling motor plate, 2 seats, anchors, life jackets, trailer spare on chrome matching rim. I also have a Beavertail boat blind that I would let go with boat for $400.00 If someone wanted to purchase blind seperetly I want $500.00 they are $770.00 new.
I have owned just about all Brand name of Jon Boats and SeaArk is by far the best built boat out there, It has a 6 degree V so it rides very nice in the water. Runs at speeds from 23-29 MPH depending on load. I also Have a Brand new prop ($450.00) that goes with the boat. To buy this rig new today set up like mine is close to 14K so save yourself a pile and buy a boat that's in Great shape. Boat has always been stored inside!
I live right off the lake so a water test/ride is easily available
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
borgy

Re: 2008 SeaArk 1860 DuckHawk 36HP Prodrive shallow drive lo

Postby Olly » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:38 pm

The classifieds are for selling items only not for back and for off topic posting. If anyone is interested in this item please PM the OP directly.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Return to Duck Hunting Classifieds