farm for sale

Forum for private sales. No commercial advertising. MUST HAVE 10 POST TO USE THIS FORUM.

Moderator: Throbbin Rods

farm for sale

Postby Fisherwaterfowler » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:01 pm

186 acre farm for sale, 138 tillable acres in production, creek, stocked 2.0 acre pond, woods with good deer hunting. Located 5 miles west of Morris, IL in Grundy County near Illinois River and I&M Canal, two duck blinds, fabulous waterfowling with plenty of photographs to share of flooded corn, 1 hour from Chicago. Property recently appraised, selling for $6800 an acre, includes 40' x 60' pole building. Serious inquiries only, rare opportunity for dedicated sportsmen. Partnership dissolving, email attorney at attorneyjefffisher@gmail.com
Fisherwaterfowler

Re: farm for sale

Postby Goldfish » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:50 am

Wooooooooo, a mil and a quarter? Yikes
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Re: farm for sale

Postby SpinnerMan » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:00 am

That's about 25 miles from my house. If I had a mill and a quarter, I'd check it out. I don't believe that is out of line for around here.

If I was planning to live here until I die, I'd definitely be doing a little homework and decide if it seemed worth trying to get a group and an offer together. I'm just not sure if I'm going to stick around beyond 10 years so it's not worth the investment and risk. However, the price seems like a reasonable start for the area without any other information about it.
SpinnerMan

Return to Duck Hunting Classifieds